Santa's Gift to the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Jerry Rice 2.0
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Jerry Rice 2.0

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth.
SB XLVII ref crew indicted for throwing the game, results voided

Seattle seahawks indicted for doping 2011-2017, Super Bowl XLVIII trophy stripped
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Seattle seahawks indicted for doping 2011-2017, Super Bowl XLVIII trophy stripped

Add in Mark Hittner for his BS forward progress call on the Ahmad Bradshaw fumble
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
All I want for Christmas is a top 5 pick.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
york's sell the team.

Wouldn't that be something

I know it is mandatory to hate the Yorks here, but that doesnt make it right. To buy an NFL team you have to be ridiculously rich. I think the odds are quite high that you end up like Washington and Dallas, shackled to an ego.

Things can always be a lot worse. Actually I think the Yorks have a nice balance right noe.
Originally posted by English:
I know it is mandatory to hate the Yorks here, but that doesnt make it right. To buy an NFL team you have to be ridiculously rich. I think the odds are quite high that you end up like Washington and Dallas, shackled to an ego.

Things can always be a lot worse. Actually I think the Yorks have a nice balance right noe.

It's a rich mans game. When you reach that point and have the means to be an owner, you can do whatever you wish. I've always admired the Steelers and Giants, the Rooney and Mara families never seek publicity. They hire competent football people and allow them to run the team. The 49ers had the best owner in sports and we still miss him.
Please keep Jimmy safe and healthy from the Jag's pressure. Maybe we sacrifice CJ and let him take some hits
Originally posted by strickac:
Please keep Jimmy safe and healthy from the Jag's pressure. Maybe we sacrifice CJ and let him take some hits

Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by strickac:

They have a nasty defense. With our banged up Oline, I just hope we come away with our QB in one piece.

Seriously though, this could be closer than people think. Gould needs to hit 4 or 5 FGs. Their offense isn't anything special. Bortles is playing well, but so has our defense lately. They have to keep it close today. The Jag's pass D is scary good.
[ Edited by strickac on Dec 24, 2017 at 7:15 AM ]
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by English:

It's a rich mans game. When you reach that point and have the means to be an owner, you can do whatever you wish. I've always admired the Steelers and Giants, the Rooney and Mara families never seek publicity. They hire competent football people and allow them to run the team. The 49ers had the best owner in sports and we still miss him.

Yes, although I also admire the ownership system of Green Bay.
A win today is a good Santa gift
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the ignore feature?
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
A trio of fleet footed 6'4" 305 lb corn-fed tractor-pulling dirt nasty interior O-Linemen who all make the pro bowl for the next 7 years as Niners.

And a box of puppies.

A big press corner who can cover and support the run.

A kick ass, speed pass rusher.

A #1 caliber WR who excels in the red zone.

A new #1 RB if Hyde leaves for more money.

And a pony
Share 49ersWebzone