LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Take our temperature game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm excited for this game win lose or draw. Jags are a top tier playoff team and we are riding a 3 game win streak. I want to see if we can hang with JAX and have a chance in the 4th, I think we have a shot at a wildcard next year...if we get blown out or just manhandled then I know we have another year of mediocracy.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we'll hang with them, because they'll overlook us. Trap game for them.
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
I'm excited for this game win lose or draw. Jags are a top tier playoff team and we are riding a 3 game win streak. I want to see if we can hang with JAX and have a chance in the 4th, I think we have a shot at a wildcard next year...if we get blown out or just manhandled then I know we have another year of mediocracy.
pretty extreme positions you have there

about a month ago we were one of the worst teams in the NFL. take that in mind when facing one of the best teams in the AFC..

We still need better players. if we do lose, it's not the end of the world and by no means foresee how the future will be
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 19, 2017 at 10:53 AM ]
Protect Franchise
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I just hope JG can finish the game healthy.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

lol

and i think you mean mediocrity
[ Edited by luv49rs on Dec 19, 2017 at 11:00 AM ]
Jimmy Gesus gonna pull another miracle
This thread is awful, one game does not define a season, let alone the season after.

Look at the Patriots, statement loss to the Dolphins followed up by beating the Steelers
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Slow your horses...over 20 guys on IR going into a big offseason with a ton of draft picks and $$. We honestly can't evaluate the team based on this game.
Originally posted by susweel:

He is good at avoiding the big hit.

Originally posted by Joecool:

Yeah, but I've also seen him stand in the pocket and take a hit to make a throw. It's what good QBs do
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Yeah, but I've also seen him stand in the pocket and take a hit to make a throw. It's what good QBs do

We should sit him for the rest of his career. Better, cryo freeze until NFL is no longer tackle.

Good call!
We will be Jackassonville , Not sure why everyone is so high on this team? They beat Pitt? A s**tty Seattle team? whooooaaaa
Originally posted by jcs:

Slow your horses...over 20 guys on IR going into a big offseason with a ton of draft picks and $$. We honestly can't evaluate the team based on this game.

Yep.
Share 49ersWebzone