LEN ESHMONT 2017

Originally posted by mod:
Garappolo? really?

For playing behind that OL and surviving
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Garappolo? really?

Jimmy deserves a purple heart. Dont you ever question Jimmy in anything again. Ill let that one slide.
Originally posted by jrg:

I love Goodwin and he deserves this award more than anybody, but I hate people who validate themselves like that on social media. with the pregnancy /couple selfies and everything
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Garappolo? really?

Jimmy deserves a purple heart. Dont you ever question Jimmy in anything again. Ill let that one slide.

Yeah, based on the description and what Goodwin has went through this year it seems to be a no brainer
Who knows what the players see in the locker room and practice field? Goodwin would be a nice story, or Staley after years two years of suffering. Could even be a lesser player fighting through injuries.
Goodwin not only played through tragedies, he elevated his game to a new level.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Yeah, based on the description and what Goodwin has went through this year it seems to be a no brainer

Get well Good
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Get well Good

This kid deserves it for all he has gone through. Personal tragedy. Professional poise. I was one of the ones pissed when he kept dropping passes. He really turned it around and his his thumbs up coming off the field had to have sealed it.
Goodwin IMO, he had a great season, and going through what he went through.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Goodwin IMO, he had a great season, and going through what he went through.

Fell 38 yards short of 1k. Thank god hes okay.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/113205-49ers-announce-awards-marquise-goodwin-wins-eshmont-award/

Share 49ersWebzone