LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

2017 Game 15: SF vs JAX GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Icing on the cake.

As much as I love our new groove, I can't see us winning this, not against that defenses with Zane starting at tackle.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
As much as I love our new groove, I can't see us winning this, not against that defenses with Zane starting at tackle.

Not to mention the O-line can't open running lanes for Hyde fro squat. I predict 220 yards passing for Jimmy G. and 40 yards rushing for Hyde, this one gonna be ugly!!!
FOOK THE JAGUARS!!
They can be ran on. If we can keep it close or get up early we have a chance.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I don't care about the results of the game, just don't let Jimmy G get hurt. Its obvious that it will be rough, especially if you saw the unspeakable acts that Jacksonville committed against Houston today.
Pray for Jimmy. Jacksonville's DL is terrifying.
Will Fournette be active next week? That might be a factor!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tmpluff:

That would be stupid to activate him or make him play the whole game when they already clinched. If I were Jacksonville I'd sit more than half my starters on both sides of the ball.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

That would be stupid to activate him or make him play the whole game when they already clinched. If I were Jacksonville I'd sit more than half my starters on both sides of the ball.

This! I just want Jimmy in perfect health by the end of the season!!

They haven't won their division yet though, so he could well be.

I'm joining in that the best result would be no injury to Jimmy

They haven't clinched the division yet...
I believe
  • bvc49
  • Veteran
We're gonna win out.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Fornette may have a big day

This is a game we should not win.

Will be good measuring g stick though

Go niners
Share 49ersWebzone