There are 427 users in the forums

x

Shop Find 49ers gear online

x

I think Aaron Rodgers is done.

He'll get the ref calls no doubt.
London Schedule just released! We are NOT going!!

Week 6 Seahawks-Oakland Raiders
Eagles Jacksonville Jags
Titans Chargers

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22041701/seattle-seahawks-philadelphia-eagles-tennessee-titans-set-london-debuts
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
They're called Jacksonville Jaguars for now, but..... #LondonShaguars soon, very soon

I wish they were on our schedule again for 2018
Originally posted by LenCat:
London Schedule just released! We are NOT going!!

Week 6 Seahawks-Oakland Raiders
Eagles Jacksonville Jags
Titans Chargers

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22041701/seattle-seahawks-philadelphia-eagles-tennessee-titans-set-london-debuts

Good
Originally posted by Ashelbash:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
I think we go 11-5 or 12-4 depending on how we handle the east coast since we only play there once next year and what we do against the Rams and Seahawks. I don't think the Cards are a factor but the Rams are trending upwards so they're definitely our biggest challenge in the division. The Seahawks have swept us since 2014 but this year we could've beaten them and I think if Jimmy G played instead of Beathard we take that game, but there's going to be some changes coming in Seattle, they're likely losing Sherman, Chancellor and Thomas. It may not even stop there they may possibly still lose Schneider to GB.

I agree about Sherman. At 29 coming back from that type of injury is going to be tough. I won't be sorry to see the back of him from a Niners point of view. I still haven't forgiven him for breaking our hearts in the championship game a few years ago.

What if Alex Smith goes to AZ? That would make them instantly credible again. Assuming SEA gets healthy and/or reloads this could be the toughest division in the league

Originally posted by Jamespowers:
the 2 LA games will be de facto home games, I will be there for both !

I'd like to see them in the soccer stadium but really have no desire to go to the collusium. I'll wait for the new place.

Originally posted by Gemini10:
9-7

Still a solid improvement from the past season and a step forward in the right direction. Maybe not the win totals many want to see. Everything is rosy after a win streak to end the year but I still look at the roster and see many holes, not enough high end talent and more work to be done before we'll establish ourselves as a 11-12 win team. I think 2019 is the year.

Pretty safe reasoning. When I started this poll Jimmy only had a 2 game winning streak and looked great. At that time this poll was 8 wins in first place, 9 wins in second place and 10 or more in 3rd place. THEN he beat 3 PLAYOFF teams SOUNDLY to finish 5-0 and now 10 wins is the run away winner.

Maybe I should change it and add 11 and 12 or more???

Changed.

Also:

49ers NOW have a 20-1 odds to win Super Bowl LIII which places them above five playoff teams: the Panthers (25-1), Jaguars (28-1), Chiefs (28-1), Titans (50-1) and Bills (66-1) http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Garoppolo-boosts-49ers-odds-12556618.php

I'm REALLY curious to see what AZ does this off season. Those two games could be the difference in our playoff chances
Originally posted by xtm059:
Now that we have our QB we might as well look at next years schedule. Of coarse a lot WILL change by opening day but it looks like we are on our way back up.
Assuming we beef up the OL etc. I see 9 winnable games. 5 wins at home and 4 on the road.

HOME
Chicago
Denver
Detroit
Oakland
New York Giants or Washington
Arizona
Los Angeles Rams
Seattle
AWAY
Green Bay
Minnesota
Kansas City
Los Angeles Chargers
Tampa Bay
Arizona
Los Angeles Rams
Seattle

HOME
Chicago W
Denver W
Detroit W
Oakland W
New York Giants or Washington W
Arizona W
Los Angeles Rams W
Seattle W
AWAY
Green Bay W
Minnesota W
Kansas City W
Los Angeles Chargers W
Tampa Bay W
Arizona W
Los Angeles Rams W
Seattle W

19-0 lets garoppoloooooooooooooooooo

so handsome

I really don't think this will happen, but IF jimmyG plays like he did last 5 games AND we get the C and 2 OGs, a starting ER, same for CB, 2. LBs...and jimmy plays the same way he finished the season, where exactly do we put up Ls?
AZ just re-signed Fitzgerald. I'm guessing they'll use him to try to lure Cousins. If they GET him that could cost us two games in the division. God I hop the Jags sign him!
It's that time of year again. The first schedule leak just appeared. Vikes and Eagles re-match for the TFN season opener:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-will-reportedly-open-2018-season-with-eagles-vikings-nfc-championship-rematch/

49ers game times posted here as they are announced (or leaked)

Can't WAIT to set my itinerary for the year!
Share 49ersWebzone