LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

49ers sign WR Max McCaffrey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Oops, looks like Coughlin was a wr coach under Parcells and an pass catching rb in college.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by susweel:
He's also camp fodder.

Originally posted by cciowa:
he will probably spend most of his time on in active list

Now that he's signed with us, I'll have to hope for the best and do hope he succeeds.

Still though, He looks more like an actor

#CoreyFeldman

Cool. Yet something else to look forward too. Can't wait to see what he brings to the table. McMac will be wearing #13.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LenCat:

Cool. Yet something else to look forward too. Can't wait to see what he brings to the table. McMac will be wearing #13.

Not cool at all, that's Tim Rattay's old number how dare they!!!

In all seriousness, I'm hoping he sticks with the 49ers.....I'd like to see that old but new Shanahan and McCaffery connection again.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

In all seriousness, I'm hoping he sticks with the 49ers.....I'd like to see that old but new Shanahan and McCaffery connection again.

I was thinking Steve Bono
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

That resulted in a couple of super bowls. I wouldn't mind that again.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

That would be cool. He definitely needs to be groomed and maybe eat a little...

Harbaugh would've let him eat many steaks all day like he did for Aaron Lynch

I think Burbridge was wearing #13 last right?
Share 49ersWebzone