I honestly thought he would be a target when Garcon went down. I like it
Yay our Chris Hogan
Originally posted by RumphSteak:
Yay our Chris Hogan

I knew someone was gonna say that lmao
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
He ran a 4.36 40

and he's white?
But it's Max McCaffrey, 21, who will get the first crack at carrying the family name back into the NFL after rising over his four-year career as a receiver at Duke, catching 52 passes for 643 yards and 5 TDs as a senior.

He showed off his athletic ability at Duke's pro day last month, posting a 36½-inch vertical and a 10-2 broad jump and running the 40-yard dash in 4.36 seconds – a time that would've been second-fastest among receivers at February's scouting combine, if only Max had been invited.

"I would've loved to be at the combine. I think I did deserve to be there and I think I could've done well," said Max McCaffrey, who still has room to grow into his 6-foot-2, 200-pound frame. "But for my goal to play in the NFL, I know it just means you've got to work harder. I use that kind of as a motivational force to just keep pushing harder."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/draft/2016/04/25/max-mccaffery-ed-nfl-draft-duke/83518588/
[ Edited by JBrack on Dec 12, 2017 at 12:55 PM ]
Smart, high motor, high character guy, football player, overachiever, tough, good hands

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
He ran a 4.36 40

and he's white?

Wasnt his mom a track athlete? Might run in the fam
I think Jimmy makes him a good receiver.
can we get his brother too
Speed, speed, and more speed
Share 49ersWebzone