LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Anyone else have a bad feeling we will be selected for Hard Knocks next season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
we can always say thanks, but no thanks

Incorrect, as illustrated in the OP.
we will be the first to do so

No idea what you are talking about, I have.
we will be the first to say thanks, but no thanks
I would love it! I think another poster said it best, I'd watch the sh!t out of it lol. Man Hard Knocks, possible senior bowl coaches, it be the most offseason coverage of us I ever seen, sign me up!
Out of all the teams which are eligible next season?

I would love for us to be chosen!
[ Edited by braap49er on Dec 11, 2017 at 8:44 PM ]
Has the bills made the show?
we can always say thanks, but no thanks

Incorrect, as illustrated in the OP.
we will be the first to do so

No idea what you are talking about, I have.
we will be the first to say thanks, but no thanks

And then the NFL says too bad. If they get chosen, they get chosen.
I DON'T like this AT ALL!! Do not want this, and if they are forced I hope Shanny and the coaches make this season an epic fail of access, a real waste of time. I don't want my 49ers to be scrutinized like this or this Hollywood distraction, especially when this team is trying to get back to relevance. I hope Shanny is against it and resists it with all his power.
Means I'm gonna have to subscribe to HBO lol
Do not want. Hate the idea.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I DON'T like this AT ALL!! Do not want this, and if they are forced I hope Shanny and the coaches make this season an epic fail of access, a real waste of time. I don't want my 49ers to be scrutinized like this or this Hollywood distraction, especially when this team is trying to get back to relevance. I hope Shanny is against it and resists it with all his power.

It's not that bad.
Originally posted by jrg:
Bad feeling? I'd LOVE it if we got picked.

It would be fun but the overall feeling on WZ when this was brought up a few seasons ago was that we wouldnt want our team showcased to the league on this show.

Maybe that has changed.

Lynch embraces things being open and honest. We kind of had our own Hard Knocks this previous offseason. We also had our draft room open to Peter King. I think Lynch would be all for it. If you have nothing to hide, and your program is secure enough to handle the attention, I dont think its a big deal.

What do you think Brick by Brick was?
Ha! I was thinking this the other day, I would love it!!!!! Most teams that have done it have had awful seasons, but it's like the Madden curse, we can beat it!!

I think it does expose some of your practice squad players to other teams' rosters though, that's not so good
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Dec 11, 2017 at 10:29 PM ]
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

It's not that bad.
Well, I disagree
Originally posted by Niners99:

What do you think Brick by Brick was?
I know what it means and I don't think it applies.
I feel like nothing significant ever really happens in OTAs and Preseason for it to matter that much. It's just extra entertainment in a boring offseason.
Share 49ersWebzone