LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

2017 Game 14: SF vs TEN GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
It's crazy how many blown coverages by TEN led to big plays by the 49ers. The big Celek catch, Bourne's big catch and run, Kittle's catch in OT, Celek's TD, all off blown coverages.

I'm just curious...are you saying that JG played a small role in the victory and basically Tenn just handed us the win? Because when I watched the game I saw JG look off the safeties and corners consistently and maybe his audibles could have played a small role. I'm just picturing why Tenn would have that many blown coverage's ? Or maybe I just missed somethings...where's Johnnys breakdown...
Originally posted by cjsmoove:
It's crazy how many blown coverages by TEN led to big plays by the 49ers. The big Celek catch, Bourne's big catch and run, Kittle's catch in OT, Celek's TD, all off blown coverages.

I'm just curious...are you saying that JG played a small role in the victory and basically Tenn just handed us the win? Because when I watched the game I saw JG look off the safeties and corners consistently and maybe his audibles could have played a small role. I'm just picturing why Tenn would have that many blown coverage's ? Or maybe I just missed somethings...where's Johnnys breakdown...
not only does Jimmy keeps the Safeties honest. He attacks the whole field (every game now). making the whole defense worried about covering the whole field

• thl408

Oh no not at all am I saying he played a small role. There were 30 other dropbacks where TEN did not blow coverage. Plenty of plays where JG threw with perfect anticipation with pressure in his face. The Celek TD still required JG to buy time so that he can find Celek. We'll show the plays when the film thread is up. I'm not sure how me saying TEN blew coverage on a few plays made you think that I was implying TEN handed the 49ers a win. That's quite a leap.

Oh no not at all am I saying he played a small role. There were 30 other dropbacks where TEN did not blow coverage. Plenty of plays where JG threw with perfect anticipation with pressure in his face. The Celek TD still required JG to buy time so that he can find Celek. We'll show the plays when the film thread is up. I'm not sure how me saying TEN blew coverage on a few plays made you think that I was implying TEN handed the 49ers a win. That's quite a leap.

You almost, possibly, maybe sounded like you said something negative so it had to be addressed.
'Jimmy is a hot boyfriend I brought home to meet mom and dad, and you have to go pointing out every little negative and be critical. Well you know what! I'm going to have a baby with him whether you like it or not. I don't need your support. I'm going to be very happy with Jimmy'

Rewatching the game. The youth on defense is why TEN gained momentum. So obvious the intensity appeared to be more relaxed by the defensive players when we went up 16-3 with 2 mins left. Even Colbert started relaxing on a corner route that was caught.

Youth. Hope they learned their lesson.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
From a titan's forum: "This team isn't even ****ing fun to watch. I hate this team.
I'd be more happy if we were like the 49ers right now. 4-10 but at least enjoyable to watch. Watching this team makes me want to kill myself. Even the wins ****ing suck ass."

They drafted the wrong QB. That could destroy your franchise for years.

Speaking of drafting wrong QBs....you want to see a swimming pool of tears? CLEVE...i lost count but have they now drafted their FR QB 3 times in last 4 yrs or is it 5 times in last 6 yrs? Gadzooks, what a mess...and who is counting. Whatever , they are setting a new world record for Yogi's "coming to a fork in the road and taking it"...but they have screwed this up so bad that it looks like they can never fix it. Each one of those FR QBs , and Kizer is the worst by far...have set them back at least 2 yrs per pick. You would figure they would get it right just by luck of the draw ONCE....but nope. They just keep making the wrong pick. They aren't even as good as their 0-16 record. And, they are about to do it again....consecutive yrs of incompetence.

As we found, it is hard to fire your owner. That's CLEVE.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You almost, possibly, maybe sounded like you said something negative so it had to be addressed.

LOL, Hey I'm just happy things can be discussed with a happy and positive attitude. Looking at the Pass chart 49ALLTHETIME posted it's just encouraging to see.
Originally posted by LenCat:
Oh my God you should've seen the energy of the fans as they were leaving the stadium. It was just f**king awesome fists in the air cheering howling hooting I haven't seen this since f**king Harbaugh

God I hope I see this again tomorrow
How good is this win looking now?

Feel bad for Alex, but Tenn showed they are legit, winning in KC isn't easy.

That being said they will get run next week, but I think it shows how strong of a win it was for us.

Originally posted by 4912:
How good is this win looking now?

Feel bad for Alex, but Tenn showed they are legit, winning in KC isn't easy.

That being said they will get run next week, but I think it shows how strong of a win it was for us.

Along with Jax demonstrating what they do to pedestrian QBs. Both were extremely solid wins.
Share 49ersWebzone