LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

NinerGM brought up an interesting point

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by JBrack:
The interesting point he brought up to me is when he said "he would have 5 rings with Jimmy G as the Bucs QB".

That is as big of an endorsement as I have ever heard. When the GM is fapping, its time to fap.

Yall forget who their starting QBs were?

Trent Dilfer for years.. then finally Brad Johnson (right?) At least he could throw it.

Fake edit- And they had Shawn King for one year.

Those Bucs teams could've made it to the Super Bowl with many QBs. So I understand why Lynch feels this way after watching Jimmy look like a good QB.

Good post Afrikan!
Thomas isn't slow...he ran a 4.69 X 40. He's a rookie and most rookies struggle their first season...when he learns how to consistently disengage from blocks we'll see him get more QB pressures/sacks.

Armstead isn't really a LEO...he's @ 300 lbs and will probably play inside more than DE.

Blair did run his 40 over 5 sec...still, he has a nice burst Saleh will exploit at DE/LEO.

Marsh ran a 4.89 at the combine. That's not real fast, but football speed is a different thing altogether.

Watson ran a 4.56 at the combine. That is fast. He's arguably played more LB than Saleh would've anticipated, but injuries forced that issue.

I'd agree Harold plays slow...pretty disappointed in him.

There isn't any real speed at TE...but, future HOFer Jason Whitten isn't fast, he just gets open and has great hands. I'd give Kittle more time on the field. Would love to see Lynch draft OK's TE Andrews or Hurst from South Carolina.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

Armstead isn't really a LEO...he's @ 300 lbs and will probably play inside more than DE.

Armstead actually weighs less than Solly now. He said he was down 275 lbs before the season began.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I realize this is not the full 49ers team under Shanahan, but watch these next 2 games against the Jags and Rams and compare the team speed vs their opponents.
Share 49ersWebzone