LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 359 users in the forums

PYMWYMI with Jimmy G as a starter

Shop Find 49ers gear online

PYMWYMI with Jimmy G as a starter

I agree with most that our cap is 4-12, and I'm totally on board. Basically means we beat the Texans, and then duke it out in the last 3, winning 1. Below are the teams we'll be jockeying with. A number of these guys play each other through the end of the season, so we'll see at least 2 of this bunch at 5-11.Worst case, 4-12 nets us the 5-6 pick. As others have said, we'd still be well positioned to take our top guy at a position of need. These wins are basically in exchange for getting the 2nd rounder we traded for Jimmy back.

Buccaneers 4-8
Texans 4-8
Broncos: 3-9
Colts: 3-9
Giants: 2-10
Browns: 0-12
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
If we're going to be logical here we want JG looking great, but we lose every game regardless lol. This team needs a couple more years with high picks and a lot of picks that aren't misses.

disagree. A franchise qb changes EVERYTHING!
If you picked 2-14, you were wrong. I don't want to name any names, but I suspect I could reign in some predictions if I tried
Originally posted by TheRambler:
If you picked 2-14, you were wrong. I don't want to name any names, but I suspect I could reign in some predictions if I tried

On my friend's blog I made my only prediction, 5-11. I gotta be honest and say I was sweating there at 0-9 lol.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

On my friend's blog I made my only prediction, 5-11. I gotta be honest and say I was sweating there at 0-9 lol.

Woulda been funny if they clowned all off season lol.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Woulda been funny if they clowned all off season lol.

I'm starting to think they won't lose a game with him as starter. He has far exceeded my expectations and really turned this team around.
  • bvc49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bimbo_Coles:
I agree with most that our cap is 4-12, and I'm totally on board. Basically means we beat the Texans, and then duke it out in the last 3, winning 1. Below are the teams we'll be jockeying with. A number of these guys play each other through the end of the season, so we'll see at least 2 of this bunch at 5-11.Worst case, 4-12 nets us the 5-6 pick. As others have said, we'd still be well positioned to take our top guy at a position of need. These wins are basically in exchange for getting the 2nd rounder we traded for Jimmy back.

Buccaneers 4-8
Texans 4-8
Broncos: 3-9
Colts: 3-9
Giants: 2-10
Browns: 0-12

The way I see it, we have three positions that could immediately help JG- OLine, WR or Pass Rusher. Even if we pick 5, I think we are sitting pretty. Trading back wouldn't be horrible especially given Lynch's balling. Couldn't be happier about our position
If you picked 3-13, you are being booked on a private tour of the pit of misery. Dilly dilly!
Yaas moar wins!

Mmoar!

Originally posted by susweel:
Lol barely beat a bad bears team and couldn't score a td, now they talking bout going undefeated.

One game away

I look forward to the "Eat Crow" thread that's gonna be made for you and Reign this offseason
6-10

I picked 4-12. Was wrong Lulz.
Whats the question exactly? Why the poll? Just ask the question..
23-0
11-5
Share 49ersWebzone