LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

PYMWYMI with Jimmy G as a starter

Shop Find 49ers gear online

PYMWYMI with Jimmy G as a starter

We always hear about the IT factor in football. You can't describe IT or measure IT but you know IT when you see IT. I know a lot of us after today feel like Jimmy Gorgeous has IT.

We are 2-1 in our last two games and now have a new QB. Granted our two wins were against dumpster fire teams. But given the shift in outlook as we close this below .500 season with Jimmy G and a defense that actually looks like an NFL quality defense recently... what do you think our record will be at season's end?

Sorry sus, 0-16 is mathematically impossible.
[ Edited by TheRambler on Dec 3, 2017 at 7:01 PM ]
I think we can beat the Texans only because they are starting Tom Savage. Then we will lose out the rest of the season. Depends on if McVay rests his starters in Week 17.

so 3-13, potentially 4-12 if McVay wants to be classy. Looking at the way the Seahawks are playing though, its going to be a battle between them and the Rams, so I wouldn't count on it. Rams will be coming at us 100%.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Dec 3, 2017 at 7:00 PM ]
We gonna win out.
6-10
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol barely beat a bad bears team and couldn't score a td, now they talking bout going undefeated.
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol barely beat a bad bears team and couldn't score a td, now they talking bout going undefeated.

No kidding. A guy puts up 15 pts against one of the worst teams in the league and suddenly people are talking about the quest for 6 again.
[ Edited by AlexCat49er on Dec 3, 2017 at 8:04 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AlexCat49er:

No kidding. A guy puts up 15 pts against one of the worst teams in the league and suddenly people are talking about the quest for 6 again.

Don't get me wrong i love jimmy g but the team around him is still trash.
  • Andra
  • Veteran

Stop hating. Nobody is serious about going undefeated from here on out, Just optimistic about a good showing from what everyone hopes to be our new FQB.
Jimmy G = Jimmy Graham

JG = Jared Goff

jrg =

Jimmy GQ = James R. Garoppolo

Originally posted by Andra:

Stop hating. Nobody is serious about going undefeated from here on out, Just optimistic about a good showing from what everyone hopes to be our new FQB.

Yeah, realistically we will win a few more games. we will still end up with a top 5 pick. GRop gonna look better and better doing it. I think the hype in the off is going to be redic.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 3, 2017 at 9:32 PM ]

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Jimmy G = Jimmy Graham

JG = Jared Goff

jrg =

Jimmy GQ = James R. Garoppolo

Jimmy FG
If we're going to be logical here we want JG looking great, but we lose every game regardless lol. This team needs a couple more years with high picks and a lot of picks that aren't misses.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
If we're going to be logical here we want JG looking great, but we lose every game regardless lol. This team needs a couple more years with high picks and a lot of picks that aren't misses.

Couple more...we better be looking like a potential playoff team next year and a playoff team by year 3 or this coaching staff is in trouble.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Couple more...we better be looking like a potential playoff team next year and a playoff team by year 3 or this coaching staff is in trouble.

I hope not. Cabana Boy should just count his dollars and leave the football alone.
I'm gonna day 4-12
Share 49ersWebzone