LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

2017 Game 13: SF @ HOU GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Might be our last chance to get one more W.

Tennessee is beatable.

JAX can beat or lose to anyone depending on Bortles. If they had a Cousins quality QB they'd be Super Bowl favorites.

is their Defense really that good?
they have two elite corners and a great defensive line - their Defense is peak broncos good. not even cousins, if they dalton they'd win the SB. solid o-line and a great back as well. receivers are decent
Originally posted by mtl_49er:
they have two elite corners and a great defensive line - their Defense is peak broncos good. not even cousins, if they dalton they'd win the SB. solid o-line and a great back as well. receivers are decent

when did all this happen? like out of no where. i guess i havent been paying attention at all. jags always gonna jag i though. when did they get these picks? did they show signs last year
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Might be our last chance to get one more W.

Tennessee is beatable.

JAX can beat or lose to anyone depending on Bortles. If they had a Cousins quality QB they'd be Super Bowl favorites.

is their Defense really that good?

Yeah, their defense is prett good. It all depends on Bortles for them.

when did all this happen? like out of no where. i guess i havent been paying attention at all. jags always gonna jag i though. when did they get these picks? did they show signs last year

They had a ton of young up and coming talent. Then they added even more elite players like AJ Bouye and Calais Campbell. When you've got two shut-down corners in Bouye and Ramsey, plus a ferocious DL that you can't double team anyone on, your defense will be #1 like the Jags are.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
As of right now 62% of the media is picking Houston to win.

FWIW 67% took Chicago last week.

http://nflpickwatch.com/
Adding elite edge rushers will seriously do wonders for our defense. Buckner constantly commands double teams. When Armstead is back, he commands doubles on the inside as a rusher in the nickle too. We have the potential to be a strong pass-rushing team, but it's our edges that need help the most.

Nickel Package 2018:

Dumervil/Marsh - Thomas/Armstead - Buckner/Day - ???
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
As of right now 62% of the media is picking Houston to win.

FWIW 67% took Chicago last week.

http://nflpickwatch.com/

Houston should be favored, we're not that far apart, but I think home field advantage gives them the edge.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

They had a ton of young up and coming talent. Then they added even more elite players like AJ Bouye and Calais Campbell. When you've got two shut-down corners in Bouye and Ramsey, plus a ferocious DL that you can't double team anyone on, your defense will be #1 like the Jags are.

where did their shut down corners come from?

Revis Island

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Revis Island

Top 10 pick in Jalen Ramsey, and FA acquisition from Houston in Bouye. $$$$ Got him there.
Niners 27

Texans 17

Jimmy G 18/25 310 yards 2 tds
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Dec 7, 2017 at 9:26 AM ]
49ers 27, Texans 24
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I don't know who will win, but I do expect DeAndre Hopkins to eat whomever lines up across from him.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I don't know who will win, but I do expect DeAndre Hopkins to eat whomever lines up across from him.

Doubled him and put your best CB on the other guy.
Share 49ersWebzone