LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

2017 Game 13: SF @ HOU GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Let's go Niners!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I really hope the defense can force Tom Savage into some mistakes. And I hope they can stop the run, it's pretty miserable when they can't. All in all I think it's a pretty even match up between both teams, hopefully Jimmy G. picks up where he left off!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I really hope the defense can force Tom Savage into some mistakes. And I hope they can stop the run, it's pretty miserable when they can't. All in all I think it's a pretty even match up between both teams, hopefully Jimmy G. picks up where he left off!!!

Savage is really a below average Qb, I wouldn't worry about having to force him into mistakes, I'm sure he'll do that on his own. And, with another week under his belt in practice, I know Jimmy will pick up where he left off.

Savage sucks and we held the bears to less than 70 yards rushing
Originally posted by socalniner:
Bought my tix. The future is now!

Tix prices may start going up after this year, better scoop up the cheap games now.
fkn 10am starts. f**k, i can't watch it.

Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Bought my tix. The future is now!

Tix prices may start going up after this year, better scoop up the cheap games now.

the jaguars game went up 40 percent since last week. (still hella cheap lol)
Seem's Houston is pretty banged up going into this weeks game, should take advantage of this. I still think we go in Houston & whoop em'

https://torotimes.com/2017/12/05/houston-texans-injuries-mount-heading-into-week-14/

Ohh yeah not included in the article but just read too, Houston is promoting DeAndrew White to their active roster meaning they are pretty much f**ked at WR outside of
D. Hopkins
3-10 this Sunday! Book it
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
3-10 this Sunday! Book it

Colts play @Bills with Peterman starting. NYG @home vs DAL. Atleast Eli is starting. Broncos play the NYJ @home.

Originally posted by mayo49:

Savage is really a below average Qb, I wouldn't worry about having to force him into mistakes, I'm sure he'll do that on his own. And, with another week under his belt in practice, I know Jimmy will pick up where he left off.

I had Watson in my 2 QB fantasy league and had to start savage for a couple games. His new name will forever be Tom Sewage.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by mayo49:

I had Watson in my 2 QB fantasy league and had to start savage for a couple games. His new name will forever be Tom Sewage.

Tom "Never been a" Savage.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Colts play @Bills with Peterman starting. NYG @home vs DAL. Atleast Eli is starting. Broncos play the NYJ @home.

Broncos & Colts still have to play each other, I do doubt any of them win other than that game though! Hopefully the Giants D love Spag enough to give him a boost so he may get the job
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Broncos & Colts still have to play each other, I do doubt any of them win other than that game though! Hopefully the Giants D love Spag enough to give him a boost so he may get the job

Good news as far as Broncos/Colts lol. And the Giants might try to win one for Eli as well lol. Broncos and Colts are really under some heat, i think they definitely need to try and win one lol.

At worst i hope to get a pick no later than #5.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 6, 2017 at 12:51 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Good news as far as Broncos/Colts lol. And the Giants might try to win one for Eli as well lol. Broncos and Colts are really under some heat, i think they definitely need to try and win one lol.

At worst i hope to get a pick no later than #5.

I like the Bills, but I hope the Colts beat them with Gore having a huge day.
Share 49ersWebzone