LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Cassius Marsh thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Patriots traded a fifth and a seventh to the Seahawks for him, only to release him two months later.

For anyone who says Belichick never loses on trades
I remember seeing he was waived by the patriots a few days ago and thinking, perfect we should pick him up if for no other reason than to troll the stupid Seacucks haha!
1st team all-pro tattoo canvas
Barrows said his guess is that the Niners will try to use him at outside linebacker with Watson and Harold
Is he any good?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I remember seeing he was waived by the patriots a few days ago and thinking, perfect we should pick him up if for no other reason than to troll the stupid Seacucks haha!

...knows their system. Wait, do does Saleh. LOL
Has he been productive?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
This dude sucks.
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
Barrows said his guess is that the Niners will try to use him at outside linebacker with Watson and Harold

SAM huh? I like that idea better.

Seacucks hahaha perfect
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship
Better than Harold and Watson.
He's definitely not a big end.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Seacucks hahaha perfect

Yeah someone else over in the Seacuck thread called them that, it was genius. Now and forever they will be known as the Seacucks LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone