LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Dexter Carter: 49ers traded Charles Haley because he 'messed with the wrong guy'

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Didn't Haley supposedly jerk off in the lockeroom and ejaculate with a kawk so big Ron Jeremy's next to it would look inverted?

Can't comment on the detail but Haley was supposed to play with himself in the locker room in front of other players. Ronnie Lott was supposedly the only one who could control him.
Originally posted by English:
Didn't Haley supposedly jerk off in the lockeroom and ejaculate with a kawk so big Ron Jeremy's next to it would look inverted?

Can't comment on the detail but Haley was supposed to play with himself in the locker room in front of other players. Ronnie Lott was supposedly the only one who could control him.

Chad Hennings and Randy White kicked his ass as well

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/189457347

He rode his motorcycle into the front of former Cowboy Randy White's restaurant, and was knocked out cold by White. He had his head shoved through a glass window by Chad Hennings.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thanks a lot jerry.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Yhea he pissed in his head coach's car lol

Still not enough to trade him lol.

How about wagging his wacker in your face and telling you how much you wanted? Is that enough to be traded prolly enough to be shanked. Dude was a straight duche bag to his own team mates,

He had undiagnosed and unmedicated bipolar disorder, among other things.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Bill Romanowski whooped Charles Haley's ass on the practice field. Charles tried to haze and antagonize Romo as a rookie, but it only lasted one week. He f**ked with the wrong dude lol.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 17, 2017 at 2:10 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Thanks a lot jerry.

Rice>Haley
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

and pooped on a desk
There was a real good documentary on his career and issues.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Bill Romanowski whooped Charles Haley's ass on the practice field. Charles tried to haze and antagonize Romo as a rookie, but it only lasted one week. He f**ked with the wrong dude lol.

Lol wrong guy indeed

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Izyniner:

Still not enough to trade him lol.

How about wagging his wacker in your face and telling you how much you wanted? Is that enough to be traded prolly enough to be shanked. Dude was a straight duche bag to his own team mates,

He also used to jackoff in frount of his teammates and yell "I'm comming on your wife I'm comming on your wife!"

Where the heck did you guys get these stories from?
Damn I'm surprised Haley didn't get jumped by his teammates on a daily basis. Or maybe he did.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

maybe here:
http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/11/insane-locker-room-stories/charles-haley
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

maybe here:
http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/11/insane-locker-room-stories/charles-haley

Good find.

I'm still not seeing anything worth giving up three Super Bowls lol.

Let's say the current 49ers, in exchange for three Super Bowl wins, had to sign a player like this. You think Lynch and Shanahan would do it? In a heartbeat!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Punk or not, Haley was still traded to the wrong team in my opinion.

The management ignored the fact that Dallas was young and an upcoming team. Instead of thinking that Charles will be a problem at Dallas, we of all people didn't realize the problem he can create if he ever get a chance to play us, and play us ANGRY..

I still remember (49ers Report Subscription) that our management made Dallas sign agreement that if Charles did not work out for them, that he can be traded to any team in the league EXCEPT the Raiders.

That was dumb in my opinion. I mean, why trade him to an upcoming team in THE SAME conference?

The Raiders were willing to trade their first rounder and anyone on the team except TIM BROWN..
Share 49ersWebzone