LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

What would you rather 6-10 or 1-15

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What would you rather 6-10 or 1-15

• Andra
  • Veteran
I would hope that no team would ever tank purposefully but I would not mind finishing 1-15 if we get more reps for different young players. But if they are going to just play the main starters I want 7-9 and to see some ability to win.
Mayfield is throwing to double coverage and completing passes doe.

If we can't get Cousins,and have a chance at Mayfield 1-15 looks like championship status in quantum time.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

If we can't get Cousins,and have a chance at Mayfield 1-15 looks like championship status in quantum time.

Mayfield reminds me of Brees, as far as throwing the ball.
Seems like the Browns as an organization have adopted the tank method. I see the value of having a top 3 pick but am on the 7-9 side. If we went 7-9 that's a 7 game win streak. In no reality is a 7 game win streak with a rookie head coach on a team coming off a 2 win season meaningless. I don't care what your opinion is of the competition. If we beat the Seahawks and the Rams we establish our team as a problem within the division. If we end 7-9 I think every fan should be absolutely sold on this new regime.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Mayfield reminds me of Brees, as far as throwing the ball.

Please. We don't get to Cousins!! Bree is very special the quartback than Cousins! I prefer to draft the rookie quartback the top.
I think the Cowboys will gave up for playoff. They will loss game against Redskins and NY Giants? I guess. They will draft the top. Lol. I am happy that Cowboys will missed the playoff this season.
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Seems like the Browns as an organization have adopted the tank method. I see the value of having a top 3 pick but am on the 7-9 side. If we went 7-9 that's a 7 game win streak. In no reality is a 7 game win streak with a rookie head coach on a team coming off a 2 win season meaningless. I don't care what your opinion is of the competition. If we beat the Seahawks and the Rams we establish our team as a problem within the division. If we end 7-9 I think every fan should be absolutely sold on this new regime.

Losing early to both teams by a total of 5 with less and Hoyer starting.. Is all i needed to see. I smell a sabotage coming next year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
1-15 and a top 3 pick.
1-15 and a top 3 pick.

1-15 and a top 3 pick.

This!

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
1-15 and a top 3 pick.

Here's my homemade Stength of Schedule draft tiebreakers at this moment. Remember, better SOS means a lower draft position (the idea being that you played stronger competition; you're not as bad as teams that played Sisters of the Poor).

1. Browns +11 (0-10)
2. Niners +7 (1-9)
3. Giants +2 (2-8)
4. Broncos -9 (3-7)
5. Colts -6 (3-7)
6. Bears +16 (3-7)

We get better draft position than the Browns and Bears, worse than the rest - all in case of ties.
Exactly where we wanna be ...
Based on our circumstances god SEA is pathetic lol. Im feeling solid. 2018 here we come baby
23 pages for nothing since we can't go 7-9. Lock thread !
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

FITY. Better?
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

FITY. Better?
LOL
Share 49ersWebzone