LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

What player is exceeding your season expectations

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What player is exceeding your season expectations

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I know it's only one game, but Blair looked pretty sneaky good as a LEO. Will be keeping a close eye on him as the year progresses.

Yeah, I'm going to be watching him, too. He looks good as the LEO.
Colbert!
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I forgot about Garcon. I figured he'd be pretty underwhelming and would be a one and done type of player. He was on pace for exactly 1000 yards this year before he got hurt. I don't think anyone would've predicted 1000 yard for Garcon when he was signed. We could also mention Kittle. I honestly didn't expect much at all, but he's been decent. Certainly better than Vance McDonald. I think Kittle can turn into either a really solid starter or a great back-up to more of a big play type of TE. Honestly there are a couple of ok guys around here that I didn't expect much from. We just need to get some superstars next to them, so they can shine more when opportunities present themselves
With Hoyer too...
Tartt before he got hurt
Originally posted by susweel:
The answer is none to me, nobody has a had a "career year". I think it speaks to Shanny's inability to get the most out of this players. Coaches like JH know how to get the most out of everybody.

The 2016 Falcons offense says hello
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Trent Brown
Gould
Carlos Hyde, knock on wood.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Coyle and Tartt.
Beat Hard. Never would have expected this from a rook. He hasn't been great. But he hasn't been awful either.

Ahkello. I liked him coming out but I thought he was very raw and would basically "redshirt" instead, he's not only playing but starting and looking like a legit NFL starting cornerback
Originally posted by titan:
Coyle and Tartt.

Two good ones as well. Tartt was looking like a real good player before he got hurt
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I didn't think Coyle had any game, but he's all over the place making plays.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I didn't think Coyle had any game, but he's all over the place making plays.

Good-great 4th LB to have it seems like.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by susweel:
The answer is none to me, nobody has a had a "career year". I think it speaks to Shanny's inability to get the most out of this players. Coaches like JH know how to get the most out of everybody.

And you're the best at getting the most out of NT posters.

Originally posted by FosterFarms1995:
Since apparently you can't ask off-season questions here is on season

At the moment, I would also say none of the above. I'm just glad that they're laying a foundation and some players are showing flashes. But, it's hard to say that anyone's exceeding expectations when they only have one win (and many close ones) so far. When the season's done, maybe there are a handful of guys who deserve a mention. Until then, they need to build up some consistency and get the Ws.

Y'all are telling me you expected Cj to come off the bench and start? Your telling me you knew our what 7th round pick at safety would come in and kick ass? You can't squeeze one drop of positivity out can you Sus. Idk how your posts aren't considered trolling at this point. You constantly post baseless statements and then just ignore counter points and refuse to even defend yourself. Just do one of these every time you piss someone off.
Share 49ersWebzone