LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

SEA @ SF GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wilson to Graham and Baldwin is the offense. Oh and Thomas Rawls seems to always have good games against the 9ers.......what the hell!!!

Good news that gives me hope is that Carlos Hyde is #1 in RB's you should start in fantasy.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Start Garoppolo and watch his inauguration as the franchise QB as he defeats the previously unbeatable Seahawks.

This. The new era begins. Crush the Seahawks.
At the beginning of the season my prediction was for the 49ers to start putting something together in the 2nd half, and that they may scare some teams and affect some playoff races. Specifically pointing to the Seahawks (ok, wishful thinking too ... but the timeline fit my narrative). If they could win this game, and affect the Seahawks playoff chances, I think I would be content until next year. In fairness, I was taking a healthy team into account when I made the prediction.
Graham must hate playing us. Dude is always on the receiving end of a big hit. He's lucky Colbert isn't playing.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Graham must hate playing us. Dude is always on the receiving end of a big hit. He's lucky Colbert isn't playing.

Tartt is doe he slapped him pretty good in the last game and he dropped a catch didnt he? Dont think it was Reid.
Reid got him twice in the last couple years. Tartt got him this year. Maybe Reuben gets him this weekend?
Reid got him twice in the last couple years. Tartt got him this year. Maybe Reuben gets him this weekend?

We gotta tell Cassius..
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
As I posted in the Seahawks thread, CJ "Protect Ya Neck" or knees for that matter when Frank Clark is on the field!

https://streamable.com/usfhj
Seahawks aren't the same group that had monster clashes with the Niners. The Legion is gone or on IR, the team relies on Wilson to scramble and make plays. Many times the offense is blanked. A winnable game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FL9er:
As I posted in the Seahawks thread, CJ "Protect Ya Neck" or knees for that matter when Frank Clark is on the field!

https://streamable.com/usfhj

Their entire OL does that too

• mayo49
  • Veteran
No Brown = no bueno.
Wilson has accounted for 86% of Seattle's yards, yet they're 4th in the league in passing, 7th in yards and 10th in points. With such a lopsided offense I'd have thought somebody would have figured out how to shut them down by now.
I thinking of blitz heavy nickel and diming them and forgetting about the base defense for a week.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
I thinking of blitz heavy nickel and diming them and forgetting about the base defense for a week.

Yup...line your defensive ends out wide (9) and crash down as needed but scrap exchanges a lot with Foster (spying). I wish we had Tartt on Graham. Jam press the s**t out of Baldwin and Lockett.

Hit the midget every single time. Dude has a busted jaw and the body blows are starting to catch up.

Offense...get that running game going and control the TOP.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Tartt is doe he slapped him pretty good in the last game and he dropped a catch didnt he? Dont think it was Reid.

Tartt is on IR
Share 49ersWebzone