There are 164 users in the forums

SEA @ SF GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ambush these fools

first time in a while we have the prep advantage over them (home game, Niners aren't coming off an east coast road game, Niners have 7 extra rest days). Seattle D is also banged up...

Niners squeak one out and turn the corner in this "rivalry"
So if we lose, we suck again.

If we win, we screw up our draft position.

Did I do that correctly?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Did I do that correctly?

Next 2 weeks:
CLE = playing JAX and CIN
NYG = playing KC and WAS

...ain't gonna improve over them, might as well try to beat Seattle
Beathard will start.
Niners 27

Seahawks 13
Can we tase some of their drunk fans?
Start Garoppolo and watch his inauguration as the franchise QB as he defeats the previously unbeatable Seahawks.
Remember your popcorn, if you're going to the game. And if you're gonna sit by the locker room entrance.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Nov 14, 2017 at 12:19 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners 27

Seahawks 13

At HALFTIME
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Remember your popcorn, if you're going to the game. And if you're gonna sit by the locker room entrance.

Lol must have good throwing arm.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Did I do that correctly?

Next 2 weeks:
CLE = playing JAX and CIN
NYG = playing KC and WAS

...ain't gonna improve over them, might as well try to beat Seattle

This. I'd rather win a few games and pick at #5 than lose out and pick #2 or 3. We can still get a pretty good deal from another team trying to move up.
Jimmy Gorgeous led 49ers 42
Shermanless Seahawks 21
Seattle added Duane Brown so their line is better than it was when we faced them the first time, but we'll be at home this time. Doubt that really evens things out though, especially with all our injuries at this point. We probably still lose, but you never know. This game will do more to show us if Beathard's game against NYG was a fluke beat-down on a bad team, or if he's truly made big strides.

Deep down realistic prediction: Seahawks 27, 49ers 16

Homer prediction: 49ers 20, Seahawks 18
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Seattle added Duane Brown so their line is better than it was when we faced them the first time, but we'll be at home this time. Doubt that really evens things out though, especially with all our injuries at this point. We probably still lose, but you never know. This game will do more to show us if Beathard's game against NYG was a fluke beat-down on a bad team, or if he's truly made big strides.

Deep down realistic prediction: Seahawks 27, 49ers 16

Homer prediction: 49ers 20, Seahawks 18

Go the homer every time. We got this.
Beating the Seahawks would be well worth giving up a couple draft spots this year.

Beating them would get into there heads.. they've been in the 49ers head's for years. Time to turn the tide..
Share 49ersWebzone