LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

So who do you wanna see against the seahawks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

So who do you wanna see against the seahawks?

• fan49
  • Veteran

I really want to see Jimmy G. I also feel like CJ has earned the right to continue playing. With that being said we can't go through the whole year without seeing if the investment was worth it? Because we're going to have to make a decision in the offseason, and that's to franchise him. Or we can let him walk or sign him to a big deal.

With all that being said I'd rather have Jimmy G start against the Seahawks. Besides the fact that we have to see what our investment is worth, he already has a disadvantage of not knowing the offense so two weeks to prepare is going to be huge
[ Edited by fan49 on Nov 13, 2017 at 8:20 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
CJ earned another shot.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
CJ earned another shot.

Do you believe that we need to see Jimmy before the end of the season
I dont kmow who's who in your question but. I'm just hoping it comes down to that homoerotic volleyball scene
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickNasty:
I dont kmow who's who in your question but. I'm just hoping it comes down to that homoerotic volleyball scene

Lmao. I think you're being sarcastic but obviously goose is CJ and Maverick would be Jimmy
Way to jinx CJ.
Make him Iceman - at least Iceman survives.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zonkers:
Way to jinx CJ.
Make him Iceman - at least Iceman survives.

I didn't make him anything lol he looks like goose
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fan49:
Lmao. I think you're being sarcastic but obviously goose is CJ and Maverick would be Jimmy

I don't know who's who but I'll take the guy that looks like the guy from mission impossible.

AKA Jimmy Guap.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HERN:

I don't know who's who but I'll take the guy that looks like the guy from mission impossible.

AKA Jimmy Guap.

Just a question how old are you? Because if you're young you need to watch Top Gun. It's timeless. Ps Jimmy is maverick
[ Edited by fan49 on Nov 13, 2017 at 9:15 PM ]
  • HERN
  • Veteran

AKA Jimmy Guap.

Just a question how old are you? Because if you're young you need to watch Top Gun. It's timeless. Ps Jimmy is maverick

I'm a 32 year old man that grew up in a Mexican household that only had 1 TV. That 1 TV was for my mom to watch her shows before my dad came home. When dad came home it was time for the novelas ( Mexican soap operas )

Not till I moved out at about 18/19 was I able to enjoy TV.

I get so much crap for not ever watching Star Wars.

Oh well it is what it is.

JG

Jared Goff
  • fan49
  • Veteran

AKA Jimmy Guap.

I'm a 32 year old man that grew up in a Mexican household that only had 1 TV. That 1 TV was for my mom to watch her shows before my dad came home. When dad came home it was time for the novelas ( Mexican soap operas )

Star Wars might be hard to watch these days without having it be sentimental. But Top Gun isn't easy watch for any man

AKA Jimmy Guap.

Star Wars might be hard to watch these days without having it be sentimental. But Top Gun isn't easy watch for any man

You've lost that loving feeling.
I hate to break it to everyone but CJ Beathard has zero chance of being our franchise QB. Zero. 0%. Wasting another start on him because he played one good game serves virtually no purpose unless you are trying to preserve Jimmy's health. Let's move on and see what we've got in JG.

Would you really let Goose fly the plane over Maverick? No.

Btw I feel like Kirk Cousins is the perfect ice man in this situation.
[ Edited by Draftology on Nov 13, 2017 at 10:56 PM ]
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
You've lost that loving feeling.

Lulz
Share 49ersWebzone