There are 194 users in the forums

Marquis Goodwin Welcome Back from bye

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great ideas... He must be going through a lot right now..
Would certainly donate if we get this going.
Great idea!
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Im in. Once it is figured out is there a way to update the 1st page or the home page of WZ?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
I live in San Diego so I couldn't make it, but I'd be willing to donate to the cause. Great idea.
Willing to donate as well keep us updated please
Will chuck in for this.
  • cgida
  • Veteran
I live in Colorado so I wouldn't be able to be present but I would gladly donate for a banner.
Anyone deciding on a jersey....Go with Goodwin
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Fly a banner over the stadium next home game that says something like "Our hearts are With you Goodwin"

PM user NineFourNiner (http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/profile/NineFourNiner/), he is a lawyer in the area and he flys planes in his spare time. Im sure he would do it for free since its for such a good cause

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Between this community and a few of the others, such as Reddit, I bet we could make it happen pretty quickly. Just need to figure out how much $$$$, what the message is and get it setup by the end of the week.

An alternative to a fly-by also could be a donation to a charity that helps provide prenatal services and care to low income mothers on behalf of the Goodwin family, that type of thing.

yes yesss. we HAVE to do this. I will donate towards it if needed as well

See...I told you you are a good dude!

From Hawaii, I won't be able to make it but I'll gladly donate to this. Let's make it happen Faithfuls!!
I'm so in for this great idea. Please let us know how we can help
The three ideas we have so far are

1. Fly by with message
2. Charity donation
3. In person fan display

If I missed anything or if anyone has any other ideas please post.

Also, if you are a member of any other 49ers forums please spread the word to see if we can hat more ideas and participants.

Thanks
Originally posted by Jmahoney1979:
The three ideas we have so far are

1. Fly by with message
2. Charity donation
3. In person fan display

If I missed anything or if anyone has any other ideas please post.

Also, if you are a member of any other 49ers forums please spread the word to see if we can hat more ideas and participants.

Thanks

To add to this:

A flyover would be roughly $1,000, would need to be setup early enough to allow for banner production.

Basically we need a GoFundMe and some good creative ideas for the banner message.

Anything extra over the flyover amount could go to a local area charity which supports care for at risk pregnant women.
If a GoFundMe was started someone should have Maiocco and Barrows tweet it out to get exposure. I'm sure they'd do it
Share 49ersWebzone