LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 187 users in the forums

49ers Locker Room Celebration For 1st Win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Shanny's smile says it all. Glad to see him get the first win.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
some in NT would whine about the second coming of Jesus

let them enjoy the win

yeh like when is that gonna happen

April 28, 2017...

I don't know how some of these people attained "gold status". The celebration was obviously for Shanahan's first win. Same with Lynch. It showed a high level of team cohesion, which is good. Players buying in to the new regime.

Reading some posts here I'm reminded of Raider "fans" when they threw bottles at a Raider offensive linemans car as he was leaving the stadium. (He missed a block) Tacky as hell.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Why is this thread so long? That celebration was awsome!

Yeah, you can see the joy on Shanny and Lynch's faces. That's what sports is all about.

No no no...they all should've sat together in a dark room crying. Lynch and Shanahan should've committed seppuku in front of the weeping team.
[ Edited by LeProfessionnel on Nov 14, 2017 at 10:15 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by susweel:
Im glad we won I'm just embarrassed by them celebrating like they won the superbowl.

Yeah I think the jumping up and down, dumping water/gatorade was the embarrassing part. Just be excited and happy. They essentially just scored a TD in a game that they are down by 80. It is like be happy but have some context.

And the gm jumping up down is not very professional.

God you guys are a joke, a bad one. Why on earth do you two participate on this forum? All you bring is nothing but BS and negativity...There was a time when Suseietto did some nice posting and was balanced, but not for at least 1.5 years now days...the other guy, worst ever..I'm trying not to pay any attention. Using the ignore option screws up the flow of a thread, so....
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
God you guys are a joke, a bad one. Why on earth do you two participate on this forum? All you bring is nothing but BS and negativity...There was a time when Suseietto did some nice posting and was balanced, but not for at least 1.5 years now days...the other guy, worst ever..I'm trying not to pay any attention. Using the ignore option screws up the flow of a thread, so....

Yeah, sus. I feel sorry for you that you see the world with such negativity. I really do. I have put you on my ignore list. I wanted you to know, because what does that say about your contribution? This is not an attack on you. I get it, you don't want to be a homer, that's healthy. But you might want to review your perspective and ask yourself, am I really being objective? Peace.

let them enjoy the win

April 28, 2017...

Come to think of it, maybe he is Jesus Christ..

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by highwayone:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

Yeah, sus. I feel sorry for you that you see the world with such negativity. I really do. I have put you on my ignore list. I wanted you to know, because what does that say about your contribution? This is not an attack on you. I get it, you don't want to be a homer, that's healthy. But you might want to review your perspective and ask yourself, am I really being objective? Peace.

geez don't have to be so mean about it. Just thought it was bit much for a 1-9 team. I'm glad we won i didn't want to go 0-16. Let's all be friends
  • Garce
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Garce on Nov 15, 2017 at 3:32 PM ]

let them enjoy the win

April 28, 2017...

• fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by niners94:
Oh man lol. Glad they're excited hope it's the turning point.

At this point, I feel like Shanahan's going to continue to start Beathard until he's given a real reason not too. From the get-go he didn't even promise Jimmy G would play this year. Is the team starting to gel now? Who knows, but after this, I don't know if you go and disrupt the group that won this week.

Hope to see many more celebrations like this in the future -- in the playoffs rather.

So what's your plan for Jimmy? Are we going to sign into a hefty contract cuz I guarantee he's not signing anything less than 18 million a year. Probably more like 20. are we going to let him walk? Are we going to franchise him? These are our three options. I don't think we can choose any option without seeing him on the field

That is the face of a FQB.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

That is the face of a FQB.

Life was a game right here.. s**ts real life for him now with a girl and a kid. Hes in a good place and has great peeps around him in and out of teams head quarters. Still rooting HARD for Beat-Hard
Share 49ersWebzone