There are 219 users in the forums

Week 10 - Giants @ 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Nov 6, 2017 at 9:30 AM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
We ain't getting #1 overall.

Need at least that one W.

I foresee Giants winning more than we are remainder of season.

Ideally I want 2-14 for Niners....and hope for 3-13 Giants.

The only team outside of us I see NY having any chance at beating is zona. They aren't winning two more games if they can't beat SF.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I can understand wanting to tanking if we'd take a QB in the first but a RB?! LMAOOOOO he's going to the Browns anyways so you're better off doing homework on Olinemen

Just cuz fans want Barkley doesnt mean the FO does or least they may not want him at 1 or 2, The 9ers could always trade back to a team that wants of the QBs and get some extra picks
Finally...we have made it to the one game that I have had circled for a victory for weeks! Yes we are 0-9 but man those Giants look atrocious and have all but quit on Macadoodoo. Grab a win before the bye and let's see what JG can do vs Seattle once Staley comes back
I really wish the Seattle game and the Giants game were switched. I want to see JG get an easy 1st start and grab that first win. I dont trust this current team to even beat the Giants, and then JG is going to have to face Seattle.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Nov 6, 2017 at 8:52 AM ]
I think this is the one guys. At least we have some fight in this team. The giants have quit on their coach a long time ago.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I can understand wanting to tanking if we'd take a QB in the first but a RB?! LMAOOOOO he's going to the Browns anyways so you're better off doing homework on Olinemen

Just cuz fans want Barkley doesnt mean the FO does or least they may not want him at 1 or 2, The 9ers could always trade back to a team that wants of the QBs and get some extra picks

I would love this to happen. Trade back and get the draft's best center or a WR later in the 1st round.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I think this is the one guys. At least we have some fight in this team. The giants have quit on their coach a long time ago.

until they see us on film,, 20-3 giants
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Seriously we can't even suck at sucking.

Even if we both end up going 0-16 Browns will end up with the #1 pick.

I think the browns will win 2 games. Their schedule isn't too bad towards the end. I think we will only end up beating the Bears.

I think the browns have a real chance of beating: Baltimore and Chicago (both home games for the Browns) but also Chargers (They always seem to f**k it up for themselves), Bengals (Division Rival games are usually competitive), GB (now that Rodgers is out) and the Lions are inconsistent.

I think the Browns have a much better chance of winning a few games than we do.

You may be right but t think Fangio prevents us to win the bears game.
Way better DC who knows how to put his players in a position to succeed.
Fangio will not let us win that game.
If we can get to 20+ points there's a shot. Giants defense is a lot better than what they showed yesterday. No way they're 50 burger bad. Our D was pretty decent yesterday considering. Allowing 20 points or less is respectable.

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Lol, the Giants are in head coach mutiny, we could actually sneak one out for the year. I just hate the f**king Giants, and if we win it'll just put a notch in the close historical series we share.

Agree.

Don't care if Myles Garret 2.0 is at #1 overall.

WIN!!!!!!

I'd rather take Garret 2.0 now since s**t is this bad and we are winless this far into the season
Now with the s**t show we have going, the only game i want a win is against Seattle.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

until they see us on film,, 20-3 giants

They have to check our player's facebook and instagram to even see who they are.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We're -1 point favorites this Sunday.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/goto.php?id=111302
I think our best shot at winning will be @Houston. For some reason, I feel like we play better on the road and Jimmy should be our starter by then with Staley back at LT.
Share 49ersWebzone