LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 201 users in the forums

Will this be the first winless team in 49er history?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will this be the first winless team in 49er history?

Originally posted by pdizo916:
this is so sad. I can't even talk s**t anymore.

You were happy when we lost to the Cardinals in OT.

This is what you wished for, no?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If we go 0-16 we'll never here the end of it. We must win 1 game idk how but we must win 1

We can win vs Chicago or even Houston if Garoppolo comes in & looks the part. Trubisky aint playing better then CJB & we all know Tom Savage is garbage.

Yes, I agree. Those games are our best chance, and I would include the Giants. I'll take anything
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol 0-16 talk and some fans are okay with it. Unbelievable
Unless Garoppolo starts at some point and turns out some magic, this team will absollutely go 0-16.

As bad as the Giants are, they're nowhere near as bad as the 49ers, and there's not a single other game that's a remote possibility on the schedule.

The patience preaching is one thing, but going 0-16 is another. Shanahan has been beyond disappointing in his first year. When 5 wins is out of the question, you're doing something very wrong as a coaching staff. The Jets have won games for christ's sake.
Originally posted by susweel:

I'm getting sick just thinking about it.

Why couldn't we win one of those games Weeks 2-6 when we had the chance? Why why why why why

If this was posted prior to the season people would scough at the idea and the tune would be totally opposite and OP suspended.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i am stunned at that myself.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

If this was posted prior to the season people would scough at the idea and the tune would be totally opposite and OP suspended.
we would be called haters and would be told........ how the f**k can you guys not feel this has the feeling of 2011. y2 rice cc and sus are the doom squad
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by TheRealGM:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I'm okay with it if it means we rebound considerably next season. A win that drops us 5 spots from #1 or #2 overall isn't worth a win that won't make ANY difference next year.

Thank you! See you guys should listen to GMs more often

f**k that. I don't want to go winless for the number one overall. We possibly have our FQB, so there is no need for it. I don't want the blemish in 49er history.

Also, I find it interesting that posters were all upset about being 5-1 in SB (at least we had a shot at #6) but are okay with being one of the few teams to go 0-16 in NFL history. I don't get it.
I'd rather go 0-16 than lose the super bowl. You don't think it's a blemish on the patriots to go 18-1 with the only loss coming in the Super Bowl? Gimme a break. What people fail to realize is that having the top two picks can set us up for the next couple years of draft stock. Who cares about going winless.
[ Edited by TheRealGM on Nov 6, 2017 at 11:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I'm okay with it if it means we rebound considerably next season. A win that drops us 5 spots from #1 or #2 overall isn't worth a win that won't make ANY difference next year.

Thank you! See you guys should listen to GMs more often

f**k that. I don't want to go winless for the number one overall. We possibly have our FQB, so there is no need for it. I don't want the blemish in 49er history.

Also, I find it interesting that posters were all upset about being 5-1 in SB (at least we had a shot at #6) but are okay with being one of the few teams to go 0-16 in NFL history. I don't get it.
I'd rather go 0-16 than lose the super bowl. You don't think it's a blemish on the patriots to go 18-1 with the only loss coming in the Super Bowl? Gimme a break. What people fail to realize is that having the top two picks can set us up for the next couple years of draft stock. Who cares about going winless.
Just to clarify: you think going 0-16 is better than going 18-1.

What has happened to this once great franchise?
Originally posted by AlexCat49er:

What has happened to this once great franchise?

idk your agebut any one that is around 25-30 years old has never seen this franchise do championship well besides harbaugh.

49rrs have been a laughing stop of the league for the last 2 decades, minus 3 seasons.

Bruh this makes no sense.
Originally posted by lamontb:

he has to be trolling
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by lamontb:

he has to be trolling

Naw some people take that "super bowl or bust" figure of speech literally.
Share 49ersWebzone