There are 216 users in the forums

Will this be the first winless team in 49er history?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will this be the first winless team in 49er history?

The 49ers open as 1 point favorite against the Giants. As a former gambler rule #1, never bet on a team to end it's long losing streak, and give points.
The narrative went from "obviously improving" to "obviously tanking."

Lol
If they don't win against the Giants, then yes, its a goose egg all season. I'm just wondering if there will be 2 0-16 teams this year, us and the Browns?
If we go 0-16 we'll never here the end of it. We must win 1 game idk how but we must win 1
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheChozen:
If they don't win against the Giants, then yes, its a goose egg all season. I'm just wondering if there will be 2 0-16 teams this year, us and the Browns?

Yeah...and even at 0-16 we still won't be able to out-brown the browns and they have the tie breaker....
How bout a shot out to all those posters who thought this squad could win more that 5 games this year! You all are the real heros!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If we go 0-16 we'll never here the end of it. We must win 1 game idk how but we must win 1

Giants next week might be our best shot left.
49ers 2017 = Rams 2016.
The Browns seem to have an easier schedule so they might accidentally win one or two
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
The Browns seem to have an easier schedule so they might accidentally win one or two

Just looked at their schedule again, teams like Lions,Bengals, or Chargers(again?) could slip up on them, and they still play a Rodgers less Packers team at home. First overall is still possible after all
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Nov 6, 2017 at 10:45 AM ]

Giants, Bears (rookie QB) and Texans (Savage ) all look beatable...not saying we will, but all 3 of them can be beaten if we can muster up a solid defensive effort. Outside of that, doesn't look good...possibly Tennessee at home if we get all the bounces
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I'm okay with it if it means we rebound considerably next season. A win that drops us 5 spots from #1 or #2 overall isn't worth a win that won't make ANY difference next year.

Thank you! See you guys should listen to GMs more often
this is so sad. I can't even talk s**t anymore.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

We can win vs Chicago or even Houston if Garoppolo comes in & looks the part. Trubisky aint playing better then CJB & we all know Tom Savage is garbage.
Originally posted by TheRealGM:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I'm okay with it if it means we rebound considerably next season. A win that drops us 5 spots from #1 or #2 overall isn't worth a win that won't make ANY difference next year.

Thank you! See you guys should listen to GMs more often

f**k that. I don't want to go winless for the number one overall. We possibly have our FQB, so there is no need for it. I don't want the blemish in 49er history.

Also, I find it interesting that posters were all upset about being 5-1 in SB (at least we had a shot at #6) but are okay with being one of the few teams to go 0-16 in NFL history. I don't get it.
Share 49ersWebzone