LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

How long until Jeff Ferguson is fired?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am well aware that injuries are part luck and misfortune, but time and time again this team sees a rash of injuries--in particular the past 3 seasons.

I find it hard to fathom that some of these couldn't be prevented with a better training and conditioning staff, especially ones such as Ward's hamstring and other muscle/soft tissue strains etc.

Thoughts?
If all the injuries had been strains or pulls you would have a point. Aside from Ward's preseason they haven't been, though. Breaks and tears are not due to conditioning, they're simply freak injuries.
Originally posted by captveg:
If all the injuries had been strains or pulls you would have a point. Aside from Ward's preseason they haven't been, though. Breaks and tears are not due to conditioning, they're simply freak injuries.

Field conditions at the venerable Levi's Stadium?
Put everyone on the TB12 diet
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

I think our worst game injury wise was last week....in Philly.

Just need a change in luck.

Field conditions don't cause bruised ribs or wrist issues. Then you have the numerous injuries in road games.
Are there any actual breakdowns on how many injuries occurred at Home vs away?

Field conditions don't cause bruised ribs or wrist issues. Then you have the numerous injuries in road games.

Grass isn't the problem. It's 49ers grass, after all. Nothing to see here.
Fire the trainer because players break their neck and arm.

What?

Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Just short of taking the Seattle route and pumping everyone full of roids and adderol, I dont really know how else you stop these things. They're mostly freak injuries. One after another.

Its so frustrating to feel like you're robbed of seeing how good the team could be if they had all their pieces, or at least most of them. For the last 4 Years, half the starting lineup goes down before the bye week.
Share 49ersWebzone