LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

We as fans have to hold on to accountability.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ronnie49er:
After being a lifelong 49er fan witnessing 5 Super Bowls I feel the accountability issue is being swept under the rug. Is it too much to ask for one two three wins this year? I feel the six- your contract that was given to the new regime is being abused. As fans we are being told that they know better! hold your seats! the mess that we're in right now will get better one second round draft pick at a time. Excellence comes from Excellence! not being lucky!
hey so you were spoiled

it's only 8 games in and not 8 years

Don't attack a fan for not being a blind beleiber.

Some of us are tired of this pathetic product.
Legit complaint
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What does "A win" do exactly lol?

It keeps you out of a club of 1 with Detroit for starters and good luck recruiting free agents and instantly getting them to things around.

Pretty sure the browns are gonna be rocking that club...and who's to say we don't win A game this yr we got 7 more games.

We all want wins but this team is just not close to being competitive with all the injuries
While I agree with this, I think your a little early on it. They were never going to be a good team this year with the garbage roster they had. If they don't improve drastically next season, I completely agree with you.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
While I agree with this, I think your a little early on it. They were never going to be a good team this year with the garbage roster they had. If they don't improve drastically next season, I completely agree with you.

Next year I think we all want to see improvements. Not sure what "accountability" posters have in mind!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ronnie49er:
After being a lifelong 49er fan witnessing 5 Super Bowls I feel the accountability issue is being swept under the rug. Is it too much to ask for one two three wins this year? I feel the six- your contract that was given to the new regime is being abused. As fans we are being told that they know better! hold your seats! the mess that we're in right now will get better one second round draft pick at a time. Excellence comes from Excellence! not being lucky!
hey so you were spoiled

it's only 8 games in and not 8 years

Don't attack a fan for not being a blind beleiber.

Some of us are tired of this pathetic product.
Legit complaint
how am i attacking ?

if your tired then root for a current winner
Share 49ersWebzone