LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

We as fans have to hold on to accountability.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After being a lifelong 49er fan witnessing 5 Super Bowls I feel the accountability issue is being swept under the rug. Is it too much to ask for one two three wins this year? I feel the six- your contract that was given to the new regime is being abused. As fans we are being told that they know better! hold your seats! the mess that we're in right now will get better one second round draft pick at a time. Excellence comes from Excellence! not being lucky!
Originally posted by ronnie49er:
After being a lifelong 49er fan witnessing 5 Super Bowls I feel the accountability issue is being swept under the rug. Is it too much to ask for one two three wins this year? I feel the six- your contract that was given to the new regime is being abused. As fans we are being told that they know better! hold your seats! the mess that we're in right now will get better one second round draft pick at a time. Excellence comes from Excellence! not being lucky!
hey so you were spoiled

it's only 8 games in and not 8 years
No! I was just lucky..... 5 times. different qb's and coaches...
How do fans hold the front office/ownership accountable, though? We have no power to do that in the slightest bit.

Which is why Jed's "hold me accountable" speech was so idiotic.
This one I just dont see. Abusing the 6 year contract? The six year contracts were given to allow long term planning and team development. So what did you expect to see?
I can't see any correction. Nothing. I keep it cool till I see nothing but useless quote's and constant defeat!
I can't see any correction. Nothing. I keep it cool till I see nothing but useless quote's and constant defeat!
there is already a rant thread, you will find Jed in there

Look at the injury list. Look at the new qb. Maybe you should adjust your expectations.
They gave up a top-tier second round pick for a quarterback sitting behind Tom Brady? Are we going to go through 6 more years of this kind of stupidity?
They gave up a top-tier second round pick for a quarterback sitting behind Tom Brady? Are we going to go through 6 more years of this kind of stupidity?

Well, mostly everybody except you reckons it as a great trade for us. Who were you planning on having starting next yesr, Hoyer?

Look it takes a lot of pain to acquire draft picks stop giving away when you don't know what kind of talent sitting out there on the table we have all the money in the world to go and get that kind of experimentation is going on right now just hold on to the draft
Look it takes a lot of pain to acquire draft picks stop giving away when you don't know what kind of talent sitting out there on the table we have all the money in the world to go and get that kind of experimentation is going on right now just hold on to the draft

Good point.
We're not un Lucky right now we have no Talent they brought in a bunch of bargain-basement free agents they knew that. By the draft die by the draft don't get paranoid and start selling out Midway through the season for something that you don't even know you can afford down the road
None of the top qb prospects looks fireproof. Anyway, the bust rate of 2nd round picks needs to be taken into account here. A 2nd for Garappolo looks great to me.
Blah blah blah this thread isn't locked yet?
Share 49ersWebzone