LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 180 users in the forums

Bryce Harris OT

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
Kwame harris > bryce harris

Maybe we should sign Kwame and spill some of his soy sauce before each game to get him fired up to b***h slap the opponents.
There will hopefully be no Bryce to pay for any QB that has to be protected by him. As well as from the FO.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he is healthy and a body . god knows we need something and i would like to think lynch knows he has to do something to address this glaring area even short term. we were at the threshold of hell two weeks ago with this putrid line but now we are in the 7th level of hell. that is the lowest level of hell where there is a icy river that contains a monster where there is no hope . or so says the legends
Does Brown play LT with Harris at RT?
I just don't want to seem him after a sack, staring blank-faced down at our wrecked QB like some innocent brycestander.
Originally posted by ltrain:

Maybe we should sign Kwame and spill some of his soy sauce before each game to get him fired up to b***h slap the opponents.

Kwame a 1st round pick of early 00's Baalke, a.k.a. Terry Donahue
Originally posted by saniner:

Probably. Who knows how Shanahan feels about moving a healthy player out of position, but LT is obviously the most important spot.
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Well traveled = probably not very good.
Depth.

Atlanta Falcons (2012)
New Orleans Saints (2012–2014)
Atlanta Falcons (2015)
Jacksonville Jaguars (2016)
Miami Dolphins (2016)
New Orleans Saints (2017)
Detroit Lions (2017)

It's not a terrible sign that two teams who had him before brought him back. Probably means he's smart and hard-working, but isn't super talented.

As bad as Kwame Harris was... he was actually a good run blocker.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Kwame a 1st round pick of early 00's Baalke, a.k.a. Terry Donahue

I was being facetious...Kwame assaulted his male partner at a restaurant after soy sauce was spilled.

Originally posted by saniner:

lol yes. Were not starting Bryce Harris at LT.
After looking at his recent roster spots, teams seem to cut him as soon as they have anyone else to play OT
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
After looking at his recent roster spots, teams seem to cut him as soon as they have anyone else to play OT

That will be the case here as well
I was being facetious...Kwame assaulted his male partner at a restaurant after soy sauce was spilled.

and I thought it was a metaphor
okay now get some guards and centers from the streets! at least try someone different other than Fusco and Kilgore
Share 49ersWebzone