writer
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by susweel:
isn't he a mod on this site ?

writer

Lol ok
This same dude who went to the Raider Image store at Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento and got punked by dude working there? Some stuff sticks in my head, and man that was embarrassing. If not the same dude, my apologies.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
This same dude who went to the Raider Image store at Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento and got punked by dude working there? Some stuff sticks in my head, and man that was embarrassing. If not the same dude, my apologies.

Nah. The same dude was the cameraman, not the guy who was talking to the employee. And nobody got punked.
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Nah. The same dude was the cameraman, not the guy who was talking to the employee. And nobody got punked.

he apologized. do you forgive him?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I remember getting ready to watch MNF when I saw the ticker news. I thought it was an error.

I was debating with TheWooLick that they will be upgraded the QB position and he needed to be a little patient

lol
That was great!
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I remember getting ready to watch MNF when I saw the ticker news. I thought it was an error.

I was debating with TheWooLick that they will be upgraded the QB position and he needed to be a little patient

lol
That was great!

Share 49ersWebzone