There are 207 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Wanna bet? Every since Suh signed with the Rams all I think about is him going after Jimmy to hurt him. After all Jimmy Garoppolo is all that can possibly stand in the way of the Rams in the NFC West. I can see Suh taking Jimmy out if the 49ers even look like they can challenge the Rams supremacy. Look for Suh to either go after the throwing shoulder or the knees of Jimmy. Guarantee that he repeatedly tries it. Jimmy will have to be mentally tough when he faces the Rams as I'm sure he will hear constant threats from them.

If Suh hurts Jimmy well after the ball is out or the play is over he will be banned from the NFL. He takes his shots while he's close. Keep him away and he's not going to go up to Jimmy after the ball is out and he's far from him. There are late hits then there are horrendous cheap shots that will cause a brawl and major retaliation and media damnation of Suh. He's dirty but not stupid.
Just have to deal with it if it happens. I would imagine we'll be getting the ball out quick against them. But then you have Peters sitting on routes.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Wouldnt be surprised if Ndamukong Suh does stupid s**t like this next season.

Richburg seems like an enforcer. Will go all old school Nordic Viking on Suh

That's my quarterback :-(
Rag dolled his ass!
[ Edited by jeepzilla on Apr 6, 2018 at 5:34 PM ]

Lol this is great

[ Edited by 16to87 on Apr 8, 2018 at 4:57 PM ]
Originally posted by genus49:

We'll have to make sure our pass pro is on point so he can't even get that far to Jimmy...even Suh can't be dirty enough to get to a guy way after the ball is out.

Wanna bet? Every since Suh signed with the Rams all I think about is him going after Jimmy to hurt him. After all Jimmy Garoppolo is all that can possibly stand in the way of the Rams in the NFC West. I can see Suh taking Jimmy out if the 49ers even look like they can challenge the Rams supremacy. Look for Suh to either go after the throwing shoulder or the knees of Jimmy. Guarantee that he repeatedly tries it. Jimmy will have to be mentally tough when he faces the Rams as I'm sure he will hear constant threats from them.

Could be, maybe that's why they only signed him for 1 year in case he gets suspended.

We'll have to make sure our pass pro is on point so he can't even get that far to Jimmy...even Suh can't be dirty enough to get to a guy way after the ball is out.

If Suh gets dirty then I would get dirty right back at him, with a JR Sweezyesque, borderline illegal cut block.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Just have to deal with it if it happens. I would imagine we'll be getting the ball out quick against them. But then you have Peters sitting on routes.

Its a good thing that their linebackers are absolute garbage then.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

And no edge rushers
Glad Jimmy derailed the Kirk Cousins train 🚂

CHU CHOO!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

And no edge rushers
our linebackers are not very good and we have zero pass rushers and just cut our best one

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Glad Jimmy derailed the Kirk Cousins train 🚂

CHU CHOO!!

What was amazing was he was able to go 5-0 with knowing only about 15% of the playbook. Add in the crap O-Line, a slow power running back that didn't fit the scheme, and pretty much rookie recievers and unproven veteran's manning the receiving corps, and his perfromance moves to the miracle level of difficulty.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

Could be, maybe that's why they only signed him for 1 year in case he gets suspended.

Suh has his best and last chance to get to a Super Bowl. No one should put anything past what he might do if Jimmy and the 49ers are getting the best of the Rams. If we lose Jimmy, not only are the Rams free of any possible obstacle in the NFCW, but the 49ers franchise could be set back for years again.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

Suh has his best and last chance to get to a Super Bowl. No one should put anything past what he might do if Jimmy and the 49ers are getting the best of the Rams. If we lose Jimmy, not only are the Rams free of any possible obstacle in the NFCW, but the 49ers franchise could be set back for years again.

Man f**k over rated ass Suh. Rams more worried about selling tickets and going all in to open up their new stadium instead of actual long term success.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Jcool:

Chart kinda confusing. There seemed to be less drops by the receivers with Jimmy. The timing is there. The accuracy is there. They just get it and go on rhythm. Even when he was pressured, his throws were pretty accurate.

That was with no camp, just 2months of reps with the team. Training camp will help him with timing on the deep with his receivers
Share 49ersWebzone