There are 290 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Its the off-season.
Jimmy says he followed Tom Bradys regime to a tee. I think Jimmy will be ok. Too much football especially pre draft garbage time will burn anyone out. Jimmy knows this.

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Awake:
Originally posted by thl408:
Ever since the new contract all Jimmy does is go out and enjoy life (fancy dinners, pool parties, roller coasters). Where are the Instagram posts of him running around little cones while watching film? See it too often in pro sports - sign a fat contract, take a year off.

Actually, I've been thinking the same thing. All I see is Jimmy partying. Does tom Brady do this too? Don't think so. He grinds, and I'm starting to doubt him a little.

Bruh, there's a gajillion pics of Tom Brady doing random s**t.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Jimmy and his girl were at Disneyland

He's saving Disney World for his first super bowl win.
Actually, I've been thinking the same thing. All I see is Jimmy partying. Does tom Brady do this too? Don't think so. He grinds, and I'm starting to doubt him a little.

Hes at disneyland with his girlfriend

EVERYONE FREAK OUT!!!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Its the off-season.
Jimmy says he followed Tom Bradys regime to a tee. I think Jimmy will be ok. Too much football especially pre draft garbage time will burn anyone out. Jimmy knows this.

He's obviously not following Tom Brady's regiment, because Tom Brady is cryogenically frozen until OTAs in order to preserve his body.
  • thl408
Ever since the new contract all Jimmy does is go out and enjoy life (fancy dinners, pool parties, roller coasters). Where are the Instagram posts of him running around little cones while watching film? See it too often in pro sports - sign a fat contract, take a year off.

I was joking. Have you seen the gif of Tom at the EDM festival? It's lit.
Originally posted by Jack_Napier:

Nice pic joker! Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Now I have something to put above my bed 😛
Originally posted by Jack_Napier:

What would be considered a good season for Jimmy? I feel like no matter what, he's not going to quite live up to the hype just because of how blown up it is.

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
What would be considered a good season for Jimmy? I feel like no matter what, he's not going to quite live up to the hype just because of how blown up it is.

MVP
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

I think he can live up to the hype

Tom Brady never eats, he never parties and never enjoys non football activities. He only studies film and trains.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Tom Brady never eats, he never parties and never enjoys non football activities. He only studies film and trains.

lies

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by genus49:

lies

Catelynn ?
Share 49ersWebzone