LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'd like to take this time to reiterate Jimmy G just isn't the face of the 49ers Franchise... he was born to be the new face of the NFL.

That is all.
Any interest in getting Allen Hurns for Jimmy G? He was just released by the jags
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Any interest in getting Allen Hurns for Jimmy G? He was just released by the jags

Yes! Go git hem! NOA!

Intriguing. He had a chance to step up after injury to Robinson but couldn't do it. Don't watch the Jags enough to know why...
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 20, 2018 at 8:28 AM ]
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Discuss

no.
Originally posted by Stud:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Goddamn I just woke up from a nap and Jimmy G is shirtless at a vegas pool party with probably a bunch of fine females lucky b*****d.

That's nothing. The other day I woke up with 3 cats next to me and Jerry Springer on TV. Can't beat that.

Ah jerry springer, americas trash can.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Goddamn I just woke up from a nap and Jimmy G is shirtless at a vegas pool party with probably a bunch of fine females lucky b*****d.
You have it the wrong way. Those women are the lucky ones.
Uh oh. We may get evil Jimmy now that it is out there that Jimmy wasn't Kyle's first choice.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Uh oh. We may get evil Jimmy now that it is out there that Jimmy wasn't Kyle's first choice.

I doubt it but wouldn't that be a good thing?
Originally posted by Joecool:

He never said he preferred Cousins over Garoppolo, he said that Cousins was part of the plan, and deviating from the plan threw everything off, especially considering Garoppolo didn't know the offense. You can tell Garoppolo was viewed as the better option because they traded for him when the chance came up. They were in a room with Cousins, ready to pay him, and Jimmy walked in and they chose him instead.

I hate how the media is going to twist Lynch's words into the 49ers somehow not really wanting Garoppolo until he went 5-0.
Yea, nothing Lynch said indicates that Kyle didn't want JG or that Kyle wanted Kirk more than JG. It's more likely that since the Patriots rebuffed their initial trade attempts for JG, Kyle/Lynch didn't think they could get him, so they planned on pursuing Kirk instead. Obviously that changed once the Pats traded JG to us.

Oh yeah the perfect male baby.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Oh yeah the perfect male baby.

You mean Adam Peters.
Jimmy is gonna get us 3 Lombardi's , put us on top at 8!!!

I seriously don't see us losing a game with him starting, draft Q. Nelson/ move up with all your firepower.
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Mar 22, 2018 at 5:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone