LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Redemption at its finest Kyle returns to the place where he earned the right to become a HC (Atlanta) & takes shots at the Failcons fans in their own home turf. Man that would be sweet

Oh s**t, forgot it was at their new stadium. That be nuts
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Redemption at its finest Kyle returns to the place where he earned the right to become a HC (Atlanta) & takes shots at the Failcons fans in their own home turf. Man that would be sweet

Ohh yeah..........

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
State tax ain't s**t to a millionaire or all the millions of people who live in California.

Really? A 10% tax is just a drop in the bucket? Maybe to you but I don't know anyone who thinks this way, least of all anyone with money. On the other hand if that 10% amounts to $1.50...

Edit: by the way...what's 10% of $30,000,000? Chicken feed right? LOL!

If jimmy g or anyone is not doing anything with their money, it will definitely be an issue. But I doubt Jimmy will just sit on the cash
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by valrod33:
San Fran should be acceptable. Frisco just sounds stupid.

The City sounds even dumber than Frisco

49ers play in Santa Clara. Who cares what he calls it

Just imagine how offended you get when people call Albuquerque "Querk".

Never heard that. I've heard "crime infested s**t-hole", but not Qwerk.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
It's amazing how fast things can change.

We're all made up about how many free agents seem to be indicating interest in coming to us now after we've spent years in the wilderness, but what makes me happiest about it is that these are professionals who watch a s**t ton of film and they recognise just how good Jimmy G is. Bright days ahead I hope.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I've called it Frisco since middle school days when I heard that cellski song "Frisco"

First time I remember hearing "Frisco" was on the beginning of Scandless, by Cougnut. That really was the golden era of Bay Area underground rap. Cellski has the sickest delivery. I met him a couple of time in Lakeview. We mainly talked about football at the barbershop.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Ohh yeah..........

Nice stadium, though having a Chik Fila there defeats the purpose for Sunday games lol.
We're going to next year super bowl or the following in my backyard in Miami, I would seriously consider going and spending the money needed to go to a sb if we make the one in Miami
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
We're going to next year super bowl or the following in my backyard in Miami, I would seriously consider going and spending the money needed to go to a sb if we make the one in Miami

same set aside like 5K

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Let's get right down to it. We all have the weather in Illinois and Massachusetts to thank for Jimmy G Spot signing here.

Weather recruiting has always been California's not so secret weapon. State tax on the other hand...

State tax ain't s**t to a millionaire or all the millions of people who live in California.

You realize that 10% is relative to the amount, right?
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by valrod33:
San Fran should be acceptable. Frisco just sounds stupid.

The City sounds even dumber than Frisco

49ers play in Santa Clara. Who cares what he calls it

Just imagine how offended you get when people call Albuquerque "Querk".

Never heard that. I've heard "crime infested s**t-hole", but not Qwerk.

lol Val is Straight Outta Da Querk. Repping the 505.
Jimmy can call SF whatever he wants 😂
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Wasn't that where Montana got his first ring?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Jimmy can call SF whatever he wants 😂

Rodgers called it San Fran, skip to 4:05. Jimmy has nothing to worry about.
Share 49ersWebzone