LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
95 yard TD drive and the Titans lead the Pats 7-0 in Foxboro.

Man, oh man wouldn't it be great. The wailing and gnashing of teeth over "The End of the Brady Era?" would be music to my ears!

21-7 Pats

/game

First thing Cowher mentioned at halftime was "all the calls going against Tennessee."
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Man, oh man wouldn't it be great. The wailing and gnashing of teeth over "The End of the Brady Era?" would be music to my ears!

21-7 Pats

/game

First thing Cowher mentioned at halftime was "all the calls going against Tennessee."
They are playing sloppy and undisciplined football so not surprised
Originally posted by jcs:

21-7 Pats

/game

They are playing sloppy and undisciplined football so not surprised

They were at the end of the first half when the D was exhausted, not before. The phantom OPI cost Tenn a first down at midfield on 3rd down - 0 pts. NE got a good punt return and drive - 7 pts. Phantom Offside gave NE a first down on 4th down. Instead of punt, led to 7 pts. Romo said it himself and he's broadcasting the game.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
What's any of that got to do with Jimmy?
Originally posted by DaBum:
What's any of that got to do with Jimmy?

He showed the Pats how to beat the Titans
How dare Reuben Foster get arrested and take the spotlight away from the Garoppolo thread.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Enjoy it now Brady while it lasts is all I have to say. Next year with Jimmy G behind center the 49ers are going to take back what is rightfully theirs!
Originally posted by bud49:
Enjoy it now Brady while it lasts is all I have to say. Next year with Jimmy G behind center the 49ers are going to take back what is rightfully theirs!

The AFC championship
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

The AFC championship

You know what's sad, is that we finally have our franchise QB and society is going to crumble within a year. How poetic.

thanks, obama

Lol, you think Brady needs to "enjoy it while it lasts"?

Dude has enjoyed it all over the faces of every franchise and NFL great for almost 2 decades. Dude has had so much extra enjoyment that the could feed countries of starving kids in Africa.
His enjoyment could take Ron Jeremy's enjoyment out back and beat it like Tyson beat Spinks.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's well past the point of "enjoying it while it last" he's got more enjoyment put back than Bill Gates has money in the bank.

Lol, Brady is in victory formation at this point.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by thl408:
They had to make the chart bigger just to fit Jimmy's greatness in.

...and I love the fact that in the New England Pats forum, the Garoppolo thread is now 47+ pages long. That thread is all about the Pats losing a dynasty level QB to the 49ers, and they are weeping, wailing, and tearing their hair out because of it.

And just think that for better or worse he did far less for that franchise than Smith ever did for us.

Expect that thread to hit 1000+ pages once Brady retires.

Yep, the Alex Smith threads are way past that I think, and Alex was just a pro-bowl QB for us.

When Belliecheat and Brady retire, I expect that franchise to implode. They've used up too much of their good luck to have any more good luck for the next half century.
Jimmy will be the next Brady once Brady retires, super star in the making
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Jan 14, 2018 at 8:44 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Lets not count our tendies before they hatch
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

do we really care if he throws for 400 yards a game if our team wins only about 6 games.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

do we really care if he throws for 400 yards a game if our team wins only about 6 games.

You do realize he came in mid season, right? Come on now.
Share 49ersWebzone