LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

San Franciso 49ers vs Phildelphia Eagles - 2017 Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"We only hang superbowl banners." - Jed York

Now the motto is "I hope we don't lose too embarrassingly this week."
[ Edited by AlexCat49er on Oct 29, 2017 at 9:12 AM ]
Is there anyway this isnt a blow out today? Hot eagles team against a team that imploded last week...
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Is there anyway this isnt a blow out today? Hot eagles team against a team that imploded last week...

No, there is not.
I think the best we can hope for is no more injuries and maybe CJ and some of the other rookies will look ok despite the historically embarrassing loss that is about to be inflicted on us.

But most likely they are going to get boatraced by the best team in the NFC and I'll be heading out early to the movies.
Originally posted by AlexCat49er:
I think the best we can hope for is no more injuries and maybe CJ and some of the other rookies will look ok despite the historically embarrassing loss that is about to be inflicted on us.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199410020sfo.htm

Rain. Lots of rain and lots of rushing.
Wentz will light up this D if given a chance.

After down 14, I said the same thing...sub everyone important. Nope...so BeatHard got murdered, Foster out, Brown, Williams, etc. More guaranteed to come.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 29, 2017 at 9:22 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199410020sfo.htm

If that team had been 0-7 goig into that game, things might have ended up differently. That being said, its true that this is only one game and it won't hurt us much to get blown out again. Unless we suffer a serious injury...
Originally posted by NYniner85:

#teamtank #trusttheprocess

16-game pre season.

49ers inactives:
Reuben Foster
Trent Brown
Aaron Lynch
K'Waun Williams
P Taumoepenu
Dexter McCoil
Victor Bolden Jr.

• Andra
  • Veteran
Go Niners
We gotta keep up with the Cleves 0-16 baby
We're gonna go back to losing by less than 3.
Originally posted by 16to87:
We gotta keep up with the Cleves 0-16 baby

Kizer is such a terrible quarterback. Even by rookie playing for the Browns standards he looks lousy. Yet another example of why people shouldn't get carried away by preseason hype.
I'm assuming this is the OL:

Staley (knee) - Tomlinson - Kilgore - Beadles - Gilliam

RIP C.J. BeatHard.
Share 49ersWebzone