Shop Find 49ers gear online
he was a first rounder.. lets see what he can do
Did Zeke beat her too?
Worth a try. Nothing lost.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Worth a try. Nothing lost.

Yeah, and he's still young. Might be a fit with us.
Originally posted by jcs:
Another interior passrusher??
according to scouting report pre-draft, he can play everywhere across the d-line.
My guess, he will man the strong-side DE.

Perhaps, they try him out at LEO and keep Thomas at the strong side most of the time.
[ Edited by communist on Oct 24, 2017 at 6:09 AM ]
Originally posted by communist:
according to scouting report pre-draft, he can play everywhere across the d-line.

Perhaps, they try him out at LEO and keep Thomas at the strong side most of the time.

This is another reason to not expect much this year...picking up your LEO on week 7 waivers does not bode well.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I'll admit I thought he was going to be very good for Green Bay, maybe he will perform better being back in his home state..

He started out pretty good and then got into the dog house quick.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by communist:

This is another reason to not expect much this year...picking up your LEO on week 7 waivers does not bode well.
Lining up Thomas at LDE could be the strategy behind this move. I mean, he is everything but a LEO therefore no big drop-off if you put some experienced scrub at LEO whereas Thomas get used to at least one position.

Edit: Assuming that our LDE has to play two gaps at times, I wouldn't consider Thomas a perfect fit there. However, we are flexible as is Seattle's defense.
[ Edited by communist on Oct 24, 2017 at 7:30 AM ]

Laken Tomlinson didn't do that bad considering what he's done with so little time. Hoping Datone will do the same
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Laken Tomlinson didn't do that bad considering what he's done with so little time. Hoping Datone will do the same

I'm sorry bro, but Laken looks like yet another turnstile to me.

And signing Datone just highlights how decimated we are again with injuries on the D Line. We went through this sh*t last year. WTF is going on?
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

And signing Datone just highlights how decimated we are again with injuries on the D Line. We went through this sh*t last year. WTF is going on?

The usual, Armstead and Carradine.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

I agree but Having Tomlinson is way better than having Zane Beadles
Originally posted by kazak13:
he was a first rounder.. lets see what he can do

Cut by GB, cut by DET, cut by MIN

We know what he can do lol
Share 49ersWebzone