There are 174 users in the forums

Week 6 and 7 2017: Thoughts after rewatching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
rip film thread?
  • thl408
Originally posted by defenderDX:
rip film thread?
Later today. Although I am losing steam as the losses mount. Especially blowout losses. About the only thing interesting is how CJ plays.
[ Edited by thl408 on Oct 26, 2017 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
rip film thread?
Later today. Although I am losing steam as the losses mount. Especially blowout losses. About the only thing interesting is how CJ plays.

CJ's performance would be good to focus on. Also interested in seeing if your evals of players like Fusco line up with PFF ratings.

EDIT: I just re-watched all of the plays from the 1st quarter and Fusco performed well on every one (as far as I can tell). I think he was the only OL to not screw up/get beaten in the 1st qtr.
[ Edited by a49erfan77 on Oct 26, 2017 at 10:34 AM ]
rip film thread?

cant blame you..and jonny... focus on just CJ plays then and maybe a couple defensive breakdowns? foster too
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
rip film thread?

CJ's performance would be good to focus on. Also interested in seeing if your evals of players like Fusco line up with PFF ratings.

EDIT: I just re-watched all of the plays from the 1st quarter and Fusco performed well on every one (as far as I can tell). I think he was the only OL to not screw up/get beaten in the 1st qtr.

(Chokes on his coffee).. Sheesh dude how about a SHOCKER ALERT warning next time
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
rip film thread?

(Chokes on his coffee).. Sheesh dude how about a SHOCKER ALERT warning next time

Haha. I went back and watched him on every snap. He had maybe 3 or 4 plays where he screwed up. He was solid most of the game.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
rip film thread?

Haha. I went back and watched him on every snap. He had maybe 3 or 4 plays where he screwed up. He was solid most of the game.

Id be hilarious if by end of year he establishes himself as a solid/decent starter. IMO unfair guys have already given up on Tomlinson and Garnett as well. s**t can take time.
Share 49ersWebzone