LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

49er brand not good right now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Between protests, game losses, lack of talent, lack of attendance, etc., I've never been more disenchanted with this franchise. Haven't posted a lot on the forum over the years, but have been a fan since 1980, & the 49er brand is not good right now. We've been in a downward spiral for years and don't see many positives to hold on to. Yea, I'll probably keep watching but life's too short to waste on an organization that continues to disappoint. I don't think it's a coincidence that our ownership continues to allow protesting by the players, and our attendance is terrible and our level of play is just as bad. Look at the Cowboys franchise and their ownership, and fan involvement and talent level. It all starts at the top. I'm at my wits end with this team and it's ownership.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aarchambo:
Between protests, game losses, lack of talent, lack of attendance, etc., I've never been more disenchanted with this franchise. Haven't posted a lot on the forum over the years, but have been a fan since 1980, & the 49er brand is not good right now. We've been in a downward spiral for years and don't see many positives to hold on to. Yea, I'll probably keep watching but life's too short to waste on an organization that continues to disappoint. I don't think it's a coincidence that our ownership continues to allow protesting by the players, and our attendance is terrible and our level of play is just as bad. Look at the Cowboys franchise and their ownership, and fan involvement and talent level. It all starts at the top. I'm at my wits end with this team and it's ownership.

Nobody cares about your feelings.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Nobody cares about your feelings.

What an idiot! You're part of the 49er problem.

Its been a s**t show since Harbaugh left, but it will get better. We are the best 0-7 team in NFL history.

ESPN will do a 30 for 30 episode on our fast 5-2 moral victory record to start the season.

I understand the frustration, but suffering through bad times makes the good times that much better.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I understand the frustration, but suffering through bad times makes the good times that much better.

This.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
boo-hoo
I will say this.... im starting to believe the Levi's curse for sure.

we need to become a dominant road team.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by defenderDX:

u put a stadium in the middle of nowhere crapsville, what do you expect.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

yeah. pretty shady move.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Its been a s**t show since Harbaugh left, but it will get better. We are the best 0-7 team in NFL history.

ESPN will do a 30 for 30 episode on our fast 5-2 moral victory record to start the season.

its all going according to plan.. rome was not built in a day,. the scheme is good., shanny and lynch are pretty and give good interviews.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

yeah. pretty shady move.

quite the opposite.

yeah. pretty shady move.

quite the opposite.

oh the irony
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Oct 23, 2017 at 8:28 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone