LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Closed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jcs:
Cards might start Gabbert so there is that...

Until we play the Gabbert led Cards and they still find a way to win.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Last time we were in philly was 2011. Remember those vibes? Compared to now?

So many good memories about that game. Frank's first big game after coming back from the broken hip, was playing on one ankle too. Huge comeback led by Alex. Cowboy chasing down Maclin to seal the game. Those were good times.
top 3 pick in tact
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Good Lord, please have mercy on us this week. At least let us get back to our almost winning ways, let us avoid the embarrassment that we experienced this past week. I say this in your almighty name, Amen!

No chance I am afraid, Carson Wentz will carve us up like a turkey.

I know

But on a positive note, he is my starting fantasy QB and I am 7-0! Maybe a coincidence, my real life team stays winless = undefeated in my pretend league
NFC East is getting a very unfair advantage in playoff race. These bye weeks that end up with wins against the Niners are unfair to rest of the NFC. Dallas probably tougher practices during their bye week than what they went through today.
Anyone expecting to watch a competitive match against the eagles should save their energy and go to the pumpkin patch instead.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Back to back blowout coming, 0-8.

In fact, none of the coming games are winnable, may be apart from the Cards if we get lucky.

Best case scenario 1-15.

Games we have a chance in:

Bears
Giants
Cards

What kind of games. Poker?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't think we'll play as bad as this last game. Will be looking to see if CJ has time to throw the ball and if we continue to turn the ball over. I think it'll be a closer game, probably not a win, but more competitive.
It's gonna get ugly next Sunday u can't sugar coat it.

Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't think we'll play as bad as this last game. Will be looking to see if CJ has time to throw the ball and if we continue to turn the ball over. I think it'll be a closer game, probably not a win, but more competitive.

Why? Is their some under the kilt action?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
It's gonna get ugly next Sunday u can't sugar coat it.

They'll play better.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Anyone expecting to watch a competitive match against the eagles should save their energy and go to the pumpkin patch instead.

Thanks good idea.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Eagles D-Line is probably better than the Cowboys. This game will most likely get ugly.
34-14 Eagles win.
No stupid early TOs&penalties this time please.
Share 49ersWebzone