LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Hand out the brown paper bags what's made us 0 and 7 ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Hand out the brown paper bags what's made us 0 and 7 ?

Hate the choice of taking Solomon Thomas . Fournette was ours for the taking and we draft a guy who was invisible today . Hyde is a bum we needed an exciting game changing back and we picked a small useless def lineman . Choices like this are killing me . Garçon was our big free agent score , yea how'd he do today ? What's hurting us more right now the terrible drafting or the terrible free agents ?
Neither. The team needed 20 new starters. You don't get that in one free agent and draft class. Short-sighted poll.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 22, 2017 at 4:17 PM ]
Fournettes hurt. Looks like Hyde might be more durable. But overreaction is getting to a fever pitch should be fun
Originally posted by captveg:
Neither. The team needed 20 new starters. You don't get that in one free agent and draft class. Short-sighted poll.

Looks like they still need 20 new starters.
  • zero
  • Veteran
There's not a doubt in my mind we're going 0-16. Might be the first time ever you have two teams that finish winless this year.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

They've cut it to 16 (the 6 being Hyde, Brown, Buckner, Foster, Juszczyk, and Thomas). A few others can wait 1-2 more years before getting replaced (Staley, Mitchell, Garcon). A few may get beat out by newer talent or surprise enough to become valid starters (Beathard, Kittle, Taylor, Ward, Johnson), but it's unlikely more than one of these guys breaks through to that degree, if that.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Both, but if I had to pick one, then definitely the draft.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Fournettes hurt. Looks like Hyde might be more durable. But overreaction is getting to a fever pitch should be fun

Lol fournette wasn't even active for today's game...
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
Hate the choice of taking Solomon Thomas . Fournette was ours for the taking and we draft a guy who was invisible today . Hyde is a bum we needed an exciting game changing back and we picked a small useless def lineman . Choices like this are killing me . Garçon was our big free agent score , yea how'd he do today ? What's hurting us more right now the terrible drafting or the terrible free agents ?

Bro, you remember me during draft time right?

I said Thomas was way overrated and the right pick for us would have been Fournette.
We gotta make one of these threads every week?

Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:

Bro, you remember me during draft time right?

I said Thomas was way overrated and the right pick for us would have been Fournette.

So really tell us how that turned out in Madden.
Draft mistakes. Not from 2017, but draft mistakes from 2012-2016. This regime is rebuilding the horrible roster left them by Baalke and that process will take longer than some folks have patience for. The good news is we have the right FO and HC to get us where we want to be -- back to elite status. Just won't happen in one or even two off-seasons.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
boo-hoo
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Draft mistakes. Not from 2017, but draft mistakes from 2012-2016. This regime is rebuilding the horrible roster left them by Baalke and that process will take longer than some folks have patience for. The good news is we have the right FO and HC to get us where we want to be -- back to elite status. Just won't happen in one or even two off-seasons.

And the proof these guys are the "Ones"? because both are rookies....
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

They've cut it to 16 (the 6 being Hyde, Brown, Buckner, Foster, Juszczyk, and Thomas). A few others can wait 1-2 more years before getting replaced (Staley, Mitchell, Garcon). A few may get beat out by newer talent or surprise enough to become valid starters (Beathard, Kittle, Taylor, Ward, Johnson), but it's unlikely more than one of these guys breaks through to that degree, if that.

I find it hilarious that people have already anointed foster. For what. Not saying he is done but how about the guy finish a game before hes considered a piece of the future
Share 49ersWebzone