There are 161 users in the forums

How is the rebuilt measuring up so far?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How is the rebuilt measuring up so far?

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
The trade for Bibbs netted us a pick that got us Taylor. People seem to like Taylor so far.

Bibbs was just a throw in. Ultimately the trade was a 2017 5th rounder for a 2018 4th rounder which is perfectly equal on the draft value chart.

Its like having a great steak dinner and then b***hing that they gave you generic mints when they brought you the check.
Team is worse than last year so arrow seems to be down. Time will tell if that trend continues.
Too early to tell lock up all threads until its obvious.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Team is worse than last year

Lol.
brick by brick
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by susweel:
Signing hoyer
Not drafting watson
Not drafting or signing better CBs
Not getting better at interior OL
Trying AA at leo
Trading for Bibbs
Not drafting a better RB
Signing Juice and not using him much.
Not getting a more experienced DC
Handling the bowman situation poorly

I'm sure there is more.

Trading for Bibbs literally cost them nothing. You're just complaining to complain as usual.

92k Posts worth......

And the not Drafting Watson is hysterical. You know for sure had we taken Watson number 2 good ole Sus would have heard the pundits rag on it and he'd be the first guy posting this:

"Grr....taking a college spread QB..." or better yet if we'd taken Watson and he was doing good he'd be like "Meh....it's early, the league will expose him just like Kap". His rhetoric sways based on whether or not the guy is on the niners.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Oct 17, 2017 at 4:17 PM ]
Signing hoyer
Not drafting watson
Trying AA at leo
Trading for Bibbs
Not drafting a better RB

I'm sure there is more.

Trading for Bibbs literally cost them nothing. You're just complaining to complain as usual.

Leave him alone. He's been compiling that list for months just waiting to use it. You should see the Marcus Peters thread over the past three years. Haha
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
The rebuild is ultimately not going to matter until they lay out a plan for Quarterback. My vote is "meh".

After what I've seen from college football this year, it seems like the media vastly overrated this 2018 QB draft class. I'm not even sure if any of them are better than Trubisky or Watson.

Media always over hype. Every year "next years" QB class is better. Then when fans actually watch them and see rough edges that are visible in any college QB, they seem over hyped.

That's OK though - I'm sure next years QB class will be better
Team is worse than last year

Lol.

Way worse.....I loved the one fluke win last year and the 5 curb stompings through 6 games.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Signing hoyer
Not drafting watson
Trying AA at leo
Trading for Bibbs
Not drafting a better RB

I'm sure there is more.

Leave him alone. He's been compiling that list for months just waiting to use it. You should see the Marcus Peters thread over the past three years. Haha

What does Marcus Peters have to do with this topic? Please stay on topic and attack the post not the poster.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NCommand:
Signing hoyer
Not drafting watson
Trying AA at leo
Trading for Bibbs
Not drafting a better RB

I'm sure there is more.

What does Marcus Peters have to do with this topic? Please stay on topic and attack the post not the poster.

Thanks bro. He just upset because his top 5 gm blew that pick and all that time he was saying how good a gm he was.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Way worse.....I loved the one fluke win last year and the 5 curb stompings through 6 games.

Have to question the sanity and or eyesight of anyone who thinks this team is worse than the one last year with a historically awful defense.

Have been out in Seattle over the past few weeks and just like here in Phoenix, even the biggest local sports media homers have been talking about how much improved the 49ers are, how much more physical they are over the absolute joke of a team from last year and that they appear to be moving in the right direction.

People in general seem to respect Shanahan far more than they ever did Kelly or especially Tomsula.

Yep, W-L record sucks but this team is far more competitive than they were last season, they have a better +/- than quite a few teams including the 3-3 Cardinals.

They are fighting until the end instead of getting completely blown out after hanging around for two quarters. For a team with 16 rookies and 30+ new players overall, that is a very good sign.
Only susweel actually responded to the OP and everyone jumped on him, but he's the one that is trolling and everyone else wants to have genuine discussions? lol righhht
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 17, 2017 at 4:30 PM ]
Reminds me of a car rebuild show where a dude brings in a car that has sentimental value but the shop ends up replacing so many parts only the front emblem is saved
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Best 0-6 team in NFL history.
Share 49ersWebzone