LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Guys, this Is a Good Team! Just Not Good Enough to Overcome Young Mistakes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Nice NC...put me down for a dose of that.

But to appease our 24/7 friends, I'll also add that, "YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE!"

So we're still a bad team until proven otherwise.

Whats your issue with tha 24/7 thread and friends ??? This is tha 2nd time I've seen you bring tha 24/7 in a NT thread ...

Nothing. Just covering all extremes so everyone is "happy."
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by thl408:
The players are also looking long term. The team knows it can win, but is all in on the tank. Lynahan has them bought in.

They do?

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
We ate clearly performing much better than our historically bad/incompetent season last year.

But we need to have a positive result in the next couple weeks. Walsh won a couple the first year and we need to as well. I was thinking four in September. Now I'm not sure. Too many scrubs plus first year coach in game management.

I'm really curious...could we win Half, ie 5? That alone would be a huge step. More than that? Well, we'll see what mr CJ has to say about all this. He isn't going to run the table, but what will he do? Sure be a lot different than with hoyer in there. This kid can play, and he's just starting. Dang i want him to be the FR QB...if so think how much that helps us with the "other " needs next yr. #1 WR, ER, OG, C, ILB, Corner, S, ummm, maybe two Corners.... and then....DEPTH...where we got ZERO. And that one kind of spooks me. It means no injuries or we go back to this yr..
Best 0-6 team in NFL History
Um, yea ok
I approve of this thread.

We gotta do a 49ers remix to Eminems " Lose yourself". A tanking parody.

You only get one shot to tank, would you capture it, or just let it slip?...
  • Flax
  • Veteran
Guys, we are the greatest 0-6 team in NFL History.
We are bad. Not Cleveland bad or 2004 49ers bad. But we are not a good team. You can't be 0-6 and be good. No matter how close you are to winning. I will say this team looks a lot better than I expected all things considered. It's like we get the benefit of improving, we have young players emerging, stars in the making on defense, and still are on a fast track for high draft picks. Can't wait for the offense and defense to put together a complete game.
Also remember that Shanahan's offense his first year in Atlanta was ranked like 25th, and then they were top 10. It takes a while to get used to, with players growing in the system. All the pieces will come together.
Share 49ersWebzone