There are 126 users in the forums

Guys, this Is a Good Team! Just Not Good Enough to Overcome Young Mistakes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
This is a good team.

Record
0-6

This, good teams win games.
Funny enough my roommate is a hardcore Jets fan and watches the games with me every week. He made similar comments. I was pretty frustrated yesterday after the loss, and he told me this is a win-win. Our team is competitive yet we are losing, inching closer to that high draft pick, from his point of view we are a few players from being a good team.

This is not a good team, its a bad team, but I do believe we are a few players away from becoming a good team. One very good offseason and we are competing for a playoff spot(Not necessarily making the playoffs).
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Good post but all u really did was make another thread for tha whining bashing fans

Good= 49ers lead league in dropped passes
Good- 49ers lead the league in penalties
Good= 0-6

Your definition of good and my definition of good are vastly different

Bill Parcells would throw up over your moral victories argument.
  • dj43
OP is close.

We could easily be 2-4, at least 1-5 if Gould had not broken his string of made FGs.

The best part it, as others have said, is that as young and inexperienced as it is, they are still in every game since Carolina. When you are that close in so many games, you cannot say it is a "bad" team. It is a young team that has more talent than the record indicates. Put Foster back in the middle of the defense and things are instantly better there. CJ with focused practice time gives a boost as well.

The one thing that must be fixed is the number of mental mistakes/penalties. You just cannot shoot yourself in the foot mentally. CAN. NOT.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
This is a good team.

Record
0-6

Personally, I think it is the good ole boy owner network punishing Jed for supporting the kneel. Too many horribly missed calls.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This is a good team.

Record
0-6

Personally, I think it is the good ole boy owner network punishing Jed for supporting the kneel. Too many horribly missed calls.

I mentioned this before, I think you are spot on.

Jets got screwed yesterday too though...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This is a good team.

Record
0-6

Jed deserves it, he's an idiot that bites the hand that feeds him.
my take is coaching staff is good, talent is not. Once team gets loaded with talent wins will come.
Unlike rebuild in mid 00's, we will not have to go through multiple coaching staff's
I agree wholeheartedly with this analysis.
This is a good team.

Record
0-6

BEST 0-6 team EVER!

YAAAAAAAY
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who will we be playing in the moral victory playoffs? Browns? Giants?

Yes, we will be playing them both from April 26th - 28th at a neutral site still TBD.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who will we be playing in the moral victory playoffs? Browns? Giants?

Yes, we will be playing them both from April 26th - 28th at a neutral site still TBD.

Mini Jerry Jones World in Frisco, Texas has the 2018 NFL Draft. At least that is the likely location
[ Edited by Jamespowers on Oct 16, 2017 at 3:33 PM ]
This is a good team.

Record
0-6

Risking the integrity of the NFL seems like a big risk. If the fans knew the owners colluded to outright fix games, the league would never get that credibility back.
I understand what your saying, problem is it's not 1 thing every week, it's different ways of losing for this team, Hoyer was the biggest problem in my eyes so hopefully CJ helps more..
Share 49ersWebzone