There are 158 users in the forums

Request to expand the block list to infinite (Yes, I know this will get locked)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seriously, there's like 100 whiner fans I can't stand on this board at this point, LOL.

Jom Tomsula was a solid hire.
Keeping it positive!
IM SO TIRED OF WHINING

IM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT THE WHINING NOW
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
IM SO TIRED OF WHINING

Literally thinking the same thing
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Jom Tomsula was a solid hire.
Keeping it positive!

Nobody thinks that lol
Whiny thread is whiny.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
IM SO TIRED OF WHINING

Literally thinking the same thing

You guys missed that I am joking. Hence the "LOL" and the and the "Serenity Now".

This was an observation on how cutthroat and absolutely divided this forum is right now over Shanalynch. We should almost have two Niner Talks at this point because 99% of the posts are about how WRONG!!! the other side is. It's causing a serious rift in this community, and we could all use a little Serenity Now.

But until that happens naturally it has to be enforced artificially, and damn it if 20 blocks isn't quite enough right now.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 13, 2017 at 3:43 PM ]
Don't understand why anyone would be unhappy. 7-30 is a fine record.
Originally posted by captveg:
You guys missed that I am joking. Hence the "LOL" and the and the "Serenity Now".

This was an observation on how cutthroat and absolutely divided this forum is right now over Shanalynch. We should almost have two Niner Talks at this point because 99% of the posts are about how WRONG!!! the other side is. It's causing a serious rift in this community, and we could all use a little Serenity Now.

But until that happens naturally it has to be enforced artificially, and damn it if 20 blocks isn't quite enough right now.

Winning cures all. I don't see much curing this season
mods?

Originally posted by AlexCat49er:

Unhappy is fine. Being unhappy and irrationally impatient in the new GM/HC's process that they clearly warned would be a long haul process is another matter.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
mods?

They asked to Mod the Giants or Warriors Forum.

In response Webbie cut them.

NO RULEZ

8-34 dating back to Thanksgiving 2014
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Winning cures all. I don't see much curing this season

Winning does cure all. But Shanalynch warned in February to not expect it to happen this season too much. (Getting off the schneid of no wins should alleviate some of the more rambunctious out-for-blood aspects of the unhappiness, of course).

Unhappy is fine. Being unhappy and irrationally impatient in the new GM/HC's process that they clearly warned would be a long haul process is another matter.

FWIW, I am not going to be happy with the process until they stop kicking the FQB can down the road.
Share 49ersWebzone