There are 302 users in the forums

Leon Hall

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
I am not sure why people on here are acting like Lynch and company don't know what they are doing. All 32 teams do things like this every week. Last week we were thin at Db and FB so they added Hall and Hikuntini. Now Witherspoon and Ried are for sure now and we where thin at DL. So they IR Armstead and cut Paulson and add 2 DL men. Now juice is still not ready so now they cut Hall and sign Paulson. They do this because they do know what they are doing and they are covering the thin spots and cutting guys that are not likely to be signed quickly. Football 101 it is not rocket science....

If im not mistaken, in the 1st two seasons of the Pete Carol hire the Hawks had a record setting number of transactions. It takes a lot to rebuild the team when your roster blows. Some guys you bring in turn out not be be what you want on your team, skills or personality wise and they are released not long after being signed. Happens.
what

http://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/110700-49ers-re-sign-veteran-defensive-leon-other-roster-moves/

• TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
sigh so much for Maxwell
[ Edited by TheNef77 on Oct 25, 2017 at 1:28 AM ]
Originally posted by TheNef77:
sigh so much for Maxwell

I wouldn't rule it out for later. Week to week the team is shifting things. I fully expect Hall to play. I wish he had been kept on even when K'waun Williams was healthy. Quite frankly, he could've (and should've) started over Robinson and Witherspoon and likely would've outperformed both.

Either that, or they could move Ward back to CB and put Hall at FS where he's also played before.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 25, 2017 at 5:26 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
or maybe they are just signing people and hoping something sticks. knowing our poor excuse for a dc. hall will line up at nose tackle sunday
Originally posted by cciowa:
or maybe they are just signing people and hoping something sticks. knowing our poor excuse for a dc. hall will line up at nose tackle sunday

9-7 baby.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
sigh so much for Maxwell

I wouldn't rule it out for later. Week to week the team is shifting things. I fully expect Hall to play. I wish he had been kept on even when K'waun Williams was healthy. Quite frankly, he could've (and should've) started over Robinson and Witherspoon and likely would've outperformed both.

Either that, or they could move Ward back to CB and put Hall at FS where he's also played before.

Hall vs Agholor? Id say Jeffery but since hes a lil slower i think its a perfect matchup for RR.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Oct 25, 2017 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:

At least then you'll know he'll have a leg up on the others in coverage.
Share 49ersWebzone