LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Which 49ers player was the most entertaining to watch?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Young, owens,gore, Willis, gogan.
Originally posted by susweel:
Sanjay Beach

throw Nate Singleton in there too. Israel Ifeyani was another beast.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by susweel:
Sanjay Beach

throw Nate Singleton in there too. Israel Ifeyani was another beast.

Amp Lee
ENTERTAINING!! Neon Deion

I think he squared up with Rison that year of I remember
[ Edited by teylo31 on Oct 11, 2017 at 10:00 PM ]
Larry allen when was trying to squash jose baby cortez
[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Oct 11, 2017 at 10:09 PM ]
Ronnie Lott
Owen Pochman
Merton Hanks bc every interception I'd be like wait for it !!!!! The chicken !!!! And ummm T.O. Only bc he was so dominant and knew it..and 1 more, ummm definitely Willis, he still is the fastest LB I've ever seen whether it was in coverage or reading the play and getting to the carrier, he is the perfect LB now and then..
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Owen Pochman

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Merton Hanks bc every interception I'd be like wait for it !!!!! The chicken !!!! And ummm T.O. Only bc he was so dominant and knew it..and 1 more, ummm definitely Willis, he still is the fastest LB I've ever seen whether it was in coverage or reading the play and getting to the carrier, he is the perfect LB now and then..

Still) do not think fans appreciate pat or realize how fortunate were to have him play for us. Every time I see one of our hapless scrubs mess up a tackle or blow an angle I think how professional was pats technique and get very nostalgic.

Ken Norton JR.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Iheanyi Uwaezuoke
Originally posted by SoCold:
Iheanyi Uwaezuoke

The All-Name Team for sure I remember he had a few good punt returns for us (no tds). Not much in the receiving dept. but Owens was the gem of that '96 draft for sure.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Iheanyi Uwaezuoke

The All-Name Team for sure I remember he had a few good punt returns for us (no tds). Not much in the receiving dept. but Owens was the gem of that '96 draft for sure.

Think it was 97. Brent Jones caught a pass and was rumbling down field when someone knocked the ball out of his hands. Defender picked it up and started running. Iheanyi ran up to the defender grabbed the ball away from him and ran it in for a TD. Have the highlight on vhs that I taped from Inside The NFL. lol Pretty neat play.
[ Edited by SoCold on Oct 12, 2017 at 6:07 AM ]
Definitely Zach Keasey
Share 49ersWebzone