There are 240 users in the forums

Which 49ers player was the most entertaining to watch?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChadTrubisky:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I find it interesting that so many 9er fans speak highly of that moment. In my opinion, it was the most classless move in 49ers history. I hated T.O. He caused problems with the coaches and the players. He didn't represent what it meant to be a 9er. He belonged on the Cowboys.

You think that's the most classless moment in team history? Not all the players who got DUIs (*cough* Jeff Garcia *cough*), etc.? A player standing on another team's logo? And if he belonged on the Cowboys, what's the problem?

Most entertaining for me was Garrison Hearst. I don't think people realize how good he was.
"The Run" vs the Jets is still sited as one of the greatest of all time...

That said for me it was Montana....greatest fan experience of my life was the TD to Taylor to win it all....
Bradley pinion.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Glenn coffee
Nobody makes me laugh like armstead.
Mike Pence!
John Taylor!
Best YAC player of all 49ers.
[ Edited by 60sFan on Oct 10, 2017 at 6:14 PM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
Aside from the obvious answers. Deion in 94, that was electric

/thread
Rice and Ronnie - the San Francisco treat
Jerry Rice- The guy's motions were so fluid and effortless. It was like watching a gazelle or a thoroughbred run. smoooooth
Ronnie Lott- Exact opposite- He was like a boulder rolling downhill, destroying everything in its path (except Mark Bavaro once or twice)
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Too many old school players to pick just one! From more recent years, I would have to say The Cowboy, Justin Smith. Loved watching him take people head on like a f*cking bull!
Still OJ Simpson, however sad a caricature he has become.

Aside from the greats, Lance Schulters.
Frank Gore in his prime. Every time he broke one I would yell hoping he wouldn't get caught from behind and sometimes he took it to the house!

Honorable mention, Tony Parrish, with his interception streak was nice.

I used to like the Jeff Garcia and T.O. Td combination. The celebrations were fun until Goddell took it away and glad it's coming back now
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
All time? Jerry Rice. Hands down. Close 2nd for me was Ronnie Lott. Those hits, man.

got to agree. old school love for gene washington. so silky smooth

Oh yea. You old coot. Do you still have your gene washington poster under your bed? I do.

Anyway I think jerry Joe and frank. Those guys were so naturally gifted.

On d Ronnie cedrick pat Bryant justin. There's a few actually.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Still OJ Simpson, however sad a caricature he has become.

he really was not fun to watch as a niner i do not think. do you mean pre 49er oj?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Oh yea. You old coot. Do you still have your gene washington poster under your bed? I do.

Anyway I think jerry Joe and frank. Those guys were so naturally gifted.

On d Ronnie cedrick pat Bryant justin. There's a few actually.

lol,, no. thank you for remembering!!
Share 49ersWebzone