LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Datone Jones, Jayrone Elliot work out for Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No stone left un-turned... Striving to be one step ahead; A winners mentality.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
Is there one thread on this site where the doom squad doesn't have to wave their pricks around? Just stop paying attention to the team if things are so bad that you can't even go one day without complaining. Heck, can't even go one hour.

You get off on this? I imagine you wake up in the morning and compile a list of s**t to complain about on 49erswebzone. Full spectrum charts and graphs on the wall. Six different computers feeding real time stats onto ten different screens...surrounded by lotion and tissues.

Next years DSM needs to define this new sexual disorder.

Necro49erphilia;

1.sexual gratification derived from trolling sports forums

2.an intense compulsion to annoy sports fans with incessant, prolonged negativity

3.total and complete burnout

Cure? Stop watching the team that causes you so much anguish.

My cure? Put you on ignore. Which will be done after this post.

First thing I agree with LeP about
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
Originally posted by susweel:
Yay more scrubs to add our list of scrubs.

Is there one thread on this site where the doom squad doesn't have to wave their pricks around? Just stop paying attention to the team if things are so bad that you can't even go one day without complaining. Heck, can't even go one hour.

You get off on this? I imagine you wake up in the morning and compile a list of s**t to complain about on 49erswebzone. Full spectrum charts and graphs on the wall. Six different computers feeding real time stats onto ten different screens...surrounded by lotion and tissues.

Next years DSM needs to define this new sexual disorder.

Necro49erphilia;

1.sexual gratification derived from trolling sports forums

2.an intense compulsion to annoy sports fans with incessant, prolonged negativity

3.total and complete burnout

Cure? Stop watching the team that causes you so much anguish.

My cure? Put you on ignore. Which will be done after this post.

These are the best. "Temper tantrum post trying to make a point before i block you." Lol
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 8, 2017 at 7:53 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I wanted Datone Jones in the draft awhile back. Its come full circle now!!

Ditto!
Share 49ersWebzone